CONUT!!

Me and Cass! ( coffeecatoftheday)

Jealous?:

Cass was talking to one of her male friend's when the friend decided to get a little to close

Cass was talking to one of her male friend's when the friend decided to get a little to close. Liam saw this and got up. He silently went up to them and pull Cass Closer to him
Cass: What's wrong?
Liam doesn't say anything
Cass smirks.
Cass: Are you Jealous?
Liam turns around.
Liam: Yeah I am.
Cass: Why?
Liam: Because He got to close to you. I hope he knows that you're my Girlfriend.
Cass smiles.
Cass: Don't worry Liam. I only have my eyes on you.
Cass kisses him on the cheek.

A Fight?!
(This one is a long one)

Sander dared Liam to Jump off a small bridge in return Sander would by him Donuts for two months

Sander dared Liam to Jump off a small bridge in return Sander would by him Donuts for two months. Liam thinking about nothing but two months worth of donuts did the dare. Sander was actually surprised but kept his promise. Cass found out that Liam did this by her best friend Musa who by chance is also Sander's Girlfriend. Cass was Extremely Upset when she heard this and decided to talk to Liam after school.

After School.
Cass: So I heard from a little birdy that you jump off a bridge for two months worth of donuts.
Liam stops walking and starts getting nervous.
Liam: Pfft. What? Who would jump off a bridge for some donuts? Not me.
Liam looks away from Cass and is Avoiding her eyes
Cass: You would because you are obsessed with Donuts! Liam, you could have gotten hurt or worse! You could have died!
Liam: But I didn't! And I'm sorry for loving Donuts so much!
Cass: So Dumb! I can't believe you did something like that for FREAKING DONUTS!!!! YOU IDIOT!!!
Cass runs off to her house. Liam didn't know what to say and started to run to Cass house.
Cass in the kitchen making something to eat. Liam knocks on the door.
Liam: Is Cass here?
They say yes and Welcome Liam in. Liam immediately sees Cass in the kitchen and hugs her from behind. Cass is Startled at first but then sees its Liam.
Cass: What are you doing here idiot. Shouldn't you be eating Donuts right now?
Liam: First of all Rude. And Second of all I'm here to say sorry Cass for doing something stupid like that. I didn't think about the consequences until You said them. Forgive me for doing something this dumb.
Cass: I'll forgive you but on one condition. That you never do that Again!
Liam: Ok. I Won't! I promise!
Cass: Good. Now get out of the kitchen! You're distracting me!
Liam runs out In a hurry and Cass just laughs.