Chapter 4: MONSTERS!!! Part 1

~~~SONIA'S P.O.V~~~

            Sheesh!!!  Why?  WHY HIM???  THE BOY THAT I HATED THE MOST, IS THE ONE THAT I WILL FALL IN LOVE IN???   Tears streamed down from my eyes while I was biting my hanky.  

           But someone knocked the door and I immediately crossdressed, JEEZ!!!  WHY DOES MY BOOBS HAVE TO BE SO BIG!!!  SUCK IT IN!!!    I wore my wig last, then I opened the door, 

             it was Felicita-chan, "Uh, good morning, Ojou-sama!!"  I bowed down.  "Good morning, Pierro-kun."  She greeted.    "S-s-so-so, what food can I cook today?  Some croissants?  Some pasta?  Madeleines?"  I panicked.

              "I'll go cook now!"  "ROGER!!"  I ran away from Felicita-chan, I was blushing, red as beet!!!!  

           I went to the kitchen so I can calm down, I sighed heavily.  I know, I need a sandwich!!!   I made a sandwich and it looked delicious that my stomach already demanded to be eaten, haha!

          As I took a bite, I saw Pace took a bite in front of me, "Huwaaahhh!!!"  I got surprised and threw the sandwich but Pace managed to catch it.  "What's wrong, Pierro-kun?"  He asked.  

          "No-nothing at all!!   I just got surprised."  I told him.  "Well, I must say, that your sandwich tastes delicious."  He told me then I was so hungry that my stomach growled.  

        He didn't speak, "I guess I took your breakfast, Pierro-kun...  Here, you can have it back."  He reached it for me.  。゚( ゚இ‸இ゚)゚。    Thank you, Pace-san.  

         I took the sandwich and I chomped it down until it became crumbs, "Ahaha, I guess your hungry...."  He scratched his head.  Then he patted my head, "Don't worry, Luca-kun is preparing the food, he'll call us right about.......now."  

         "Hey, you hungry people, wake up or the food will get cold!!!  Ojou sama~~"  Luca walked to Felicita's room.  Something really wrong with that guy.   ╮(─▽─)╭   

         I went to the kitchen with Pace-san and I saw Debito-kun, (。☉౪ ⊙。) What should I do!!!   I just walked normally to the table and I tripped, "Ack!!!"  I shouted because I tripped.  

        "Are you alright, Pierro-kun?"  Felicita-chan asked.  "Ye-yes, I am, Ojou-sama."  I stood back up.  And I whispered something to her, "Ca-can I sit beside yo-you?"  I asked her.  "O-oh sure."  She sweatdropped.

                     ----------------------------------------

        I sat beside Felicita-chan and I ate peacefully.  "Oi, Lavanda, hand me down those croissants."  Debito called me.  "He-here."  They passed it to me.  "Sankyuu."  He told me.  

        Phew~  

        >>To be continued