Chapter 5

Catherine enters the math classroom, saw everyone was looking at her laughing at her. She immediately looks at herself and instantly she knows why all of them laughing at. She try to ignore and sat down at her desk while looking down even when she ignore them they still laughing at her. Ever since she got transfer from her old school last year, she has been laugh at. Even at her old school everyone would laugh at her because she fat. She tries to ignore it but she can't, at home her family would nag at her because at her weight. Her tear start to fall, she did not want to hear anyone making fun of her anymore. She stood up and dash out of the class. In her head she still heard everyone around her laughing at her and calling her names.

While running she did not even notice she has hit someone down. She run up to the staircase wanted to end her life. It has been years that she has been hearing people calling her names and now she wants to make it stop. Catherine finally got up to the roof; she opens the door and went to the edges of the parapet. She went up and look down she wanted to jump when she heard someone call her from behind. She saw a plus size girl who looks like her breathless as she got out from the staircase looking at her worried.

Amelia and Edward were walking towards Chemistry class, since both of them went to the same class. Ever since the incident, Edward has started being nice toward Amelia and her family they even got very close. While they were walking to the class, suddenly someone accidentally bangs into Amelia.

"Are you alright?" said Edward as he check her if she got hurt.

"I am fine." Replied Amelia but her eyes kept looking at the girl who had banged her earlier. She suddenly got a heavy feeling that the girl might do something stupid to herself. Amelia starts to run after leaving Edward at the back.

"Amelia where are you going?" shouted Edward but Amelia did not stop. Edward had no choice but to chase after her. They follow her up to the roof, once Amelia opens the door, they saw the girl were standing at the edge of the parapet and wanting to commit suicide.

"Stop!!" shouted Amelia breathless after climbing up the stair which was never her favorite part.

"Don't come any closer or I'll jump!" she threatens. Amelia tries to walk to her again but Edward suddenly pulls Amelia to stop her from walking towards her. Amelia then pulls her hand back and walks slowly towards the girl and says,

"Let's talk but you need to come down from there!"

"Amelia what are you doing?" whisper Edward as he did not want the girl to hurt her but Amelia did not listen to him.

"I don't know what happen to you but let me help you!" said Amelia again.

"How can you help me? I don't even know you! So go!!!" shouted the girl.

"I really want to help...let me help you!" said Amelia calmly but the girl refuses to listen and turn around. Amelia walks to the other end of the edge and get up to that parapet. The girl saw what Amelia did and shouted,

"What are you doing? Don't come near me or I jump!!"

"Then jump...I jump with you!" suggest Amelia who has no fear what so ever about jumping down from the building.

"What!!!"

"Yah...if you want to jump so much then let's jump together, I'll keep you company." suggested Amelia.

"What are you talking about? You're crazy!!" Amelia walk to her slowly and says,

"Why do you want to die so much?" question Amelia.

"I don't want to like this...why must I looked like this? Everyone laugh at me because I'm fat and I hate myself because of it!"

"So...so what if you are fat and people are laughing at you? So what if they laugh at you because you are fat? Is being thin and beautiful so important? Why does someone opinion is some important to you who are the one whose is living this life?" when Catherine heard that she froze, she never thought about that. Amelia got closer to her and manages to hold her hand and says,