Chapter 1

Amelia got into her class. She just got transfer to her new school. Everyone was nice to her at first but after that when she helps Jenn her new best friend, people started to hate her. In that school there's a lot of popular student which made their own group. Once one group starts to hate someone, all of them would follow to hate that person. Amelia walks to Jenny's table, behind the class.

Once she sat down, she took out her math book. When she wanted to put her bag below the table, she realized it wouldn't fit. She had a quick looked and saw a newspaper were stuff underneath the table below. She looks up and saw her classmates were laughing at her. She stood up, put her bag on the chair, and wanted to remove the newspapers from her table. Amelia try to pull the newspaper out but she can't. She looks at newspaper properly and saw that they glue it with the table. As she is does not want to bother herself with the newspaper, she just took her bag and placed it on her lap while waiting for the teacher to come in.

Edward walks to his locker with Max and John. While walking towards the locker, he saw Amelia was standing at the middle of the hall. He saw that she was full with flour and egg. He looks up and saw Clara and her friends were laughing at her but Amelia just walk away.

"It seems that she is the new target." John whisper.

"She is quite impressive. All of the groups have done everything they can but she did not break like the other student."

"For now maybe?" said Edward while smiling to John and Mike. In this school,there is a gang called "The Group" which was form by Edward who is the most powerful student in the whole school and all of them scared of him because his family belongs to one of the royalty and he literally owns the school even the teachers couldn't do anything. While they're walking to their locker, Clara and her friends saw Edward, they quickly run down the stair and catch up with him. Ever since Clara knew Edward, Clara had always hope that him will like her back but Edward felt otherwise but since her parents almost had the same status with him he would just played along.

"Hi Edward!" said Clara has she shamelessly holds Edwards hands.

Edward just gave a smile.

"I'll be having a party at my penthouse. I really want you to come."

Edward was not really interested but he remembers Amelia. He turns and says,

"We'll be there."

Amelia was walking back to her locker when she saw a girl was running past her like a flash. She thought maybe she was late for her class but a minute later five other girls were chasing after her. She felt something was wrong and decided to run after them. They run into one of the girl's washroom, Amelia peek to see what was happening. When she peeks, she saw the first girl fall down and the rest crowd around her. She heard the poor girl says,

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to tell my parents, they saw and I can't hide it from them. I am so sorry." Kelly the leader of the gang says,

"Sorry is not good enough." One of the girls then throws a bucket of dirty water at the poor girl. Amelia immediately run in and pushes the other girls away from the poor girl. She quickly opens her jacket that she was wearing and covers her. Amelia stands up and says,

"Sorry but I can't let you do that to her. I would suggest that you guys leave her alone!" shouted Kelly who was not happy that Amelia try to stop them,

"Who the hell are you to order us around?"

"Just no one but I suggest you to go."

"How dare you? Leave or I beat the shit out of you too! I have no business with you fatty."

"Ah..since you called me fatty that a big NO!!" reply Amelia firmly. Kelly got really angry that she threw a punch towards Amelia's face but luckily Amelia manage to catch her fist and says,

"I don't think you would like me when I am piss off, again I would suggest you to get out of here. Seriously!!!" Amelia pushed her hand down. Kelly looks at Amelia and says,

"Fine! But next time I would not let you go easily and you too Millie." While pointing her finger at Millie. Kelly and her gang storm out of the washroom unsatisfied with their desire to bash up Millie. Amelia turn and helps Millie up.

Kelly walks to Edward who was sitting at the canteen with John and Max. When she reaches Edward, he says,

"I heard what happen. That's new coming from you."

"I am sorry. I did not expect her to do that to me." Said Kelly.

"It alright...maybe next time and make sure don't let her go." Edward looks at Kelly.

"Alright." Kelly then walked away. Max and John look at each other.

"That a first for Kelly. She had never miss a target before?" said Max to Edward.

"Its look like we have a new toy to play with guys." said Edward while he stood up and walks away. Max and John quickly walk behind him and follow him as always.

After school, Amelia and Jenny promise to accompany Millie to send her back home. Millie had a strong feeling that maybe Kelly and her friends will follow her home and will bully her.

"Don't worry we will send you back home safely. "said Amelia.

"Thank you so much...I was really scared that they might follow me back."

"Well...if they want to follow you home they have to face me first." Said Amelia again. Jenny just smiled at Amelia. She was very impressed with Amelia ever since Amelia safe her from Clara and her gang. On the way home, they saw Edward and his friends were going into a car.

"Who are they?" said Amelia.

"Sir Edward Stamford. One of the royalties in London." Said Jenny.

"Royalties?" said Amelia.

"Yes...and the owner of the Stamford College." Said Millie.

"Owner?" surprise Amelia.

"His father will pass him the school right after he has finish studying. And once his father see that he is capable to handle the company himself, he will take over his father place. I swear that if I was given the opportunity to work for him in the future, I will kill myself." said Millie again while they continue to walk.

"Why? I don't think he is that bad? He doesn't even look bad." Said Amelia.

"You don't know him. He is the leader in this school. What ever happen in school, the teachers will not do anything." Said Jenny.

"Everyone thought that he is nice but if you know him he is very mean." Said Jenny.

"Did he do anything to the both of you?" Millie and Jenny look at each other and look down. Amelia did not want them to remember how Edward bullies them.

"I want to get ice-cream. Do you guys want to come?" both of them nod their head. Both of them then walk to the nearest café from school.