Games!

Please note that I own nothing except the plot.

From now on, this will be in Subaru's POV.

We just finished eating the dinner that Yume had prepared 'cause she claims that she had nothing to do during the day. She said that she didn't have any job offers. The dinner also tasted really nice too, as expected of a baker's daughter. (Well, being a baker's daughter means that you're supposed to be good at baking, but... whatever.)

Laura suggested playing games now that we were done with dinner and we had nothing to do. I don't have anything against it so I just went along with it. If only I know what she was planning...

We had a randomizer on the phone, and so unfortunately, the phone just HAD to land on "Truth or Dare". I absolutely hate this game, 'cause friends ask you to do weird stuff on this game and they make you confess weird things during this game too. And it's not like you can do anything about because you chose that choice, be it truth OR dare.

Koharu spinned the bottle and... I have got to be so unlucky... it landed on me!

She asked, "Subaru-kun, truth or dare?"

I don't really want a dare... It's so dangerous, especially when it comes from the girls... So I decided, "I'll go with truth."

She smiled, "Okay! So... Have you ever confessed? If yes, what happened during the confession?"

The other girls gave such a cheeky smile, they totally planned this! Yume was simply just waiting for my answer. I mean, I did confess but... she didn't seem to know that it was a confession.

My answer was, "Yeah, I did confess. Not that she knew it was a confession when I confessed."

I tried to be as vague as possible, so I wouldn't be too much of a laughing stock. After I finished, it was the person next to Koharu, it's Yume's turn now.

From now on, this will be in Yume's POV.

It's my turn to spin the bottle now. I spinned it... and it landed on myself! I wasn't sure what to do then, so I asked, "What do I do when the bottle lands on me?"

Nozomu-kun answered my question, "Well, when it lands on yourself, you let the person who's opposite of you ask the question. Which means... Mahiru gets to ask you a question or give you a dare, depending on what you choose."

I nodded, and Mahiru-chan asked, "Yume, which one do you want? Truth or dare?"

I tend to always choose truth because it'd be annoying if someone dared me to do something I didn't want to do. But I'm feeling a bit adventurous tonight so... "I'll go with dare!"

Mahiru thought about it a lot and after a minute of thinking she dared me to, "I dare you... to tell the person who sits next to you one of your darkest secrets! Ah, and don't tell Koharu, she's your best friend and all, so she probably knows. Tell Laura!"

Laura was sitting next to me, looking at me expectantly. I whispered to her, "One of my darkest secrets is that... I'm still afraid that the mysterious power of mine would come back and I wouldn't be able to perform anymore."

When Laura heard this, she exclaimed, "Come on Yume, that was barely a dark secret of yours!"

I smirked at her, "It's one of the not-so dark ones, but it's still considered a dark secret of mine so it counts!"

I stuck my tongue at her, and Laura proceeded to spin the bottle.

Surprisingly, Laura spun the bottle and it landed on Asahi-senpai. Laura asked with a clear smirk on her face, "Asahi-senpai, do you want a truth or dare."

Asahi-senpai gulped, knowing that Laura was planning something. He said that he wanted a dare, and Laura dared him to give Koharu-chan a peck on her cheeks. Upon hearing that, both Asahi-senpai's and Koharu-chan's turned red. The rest of the group tried not to laugh when Asahi-senpai gave a peck to Koharu-chan. Soon everyone had a turn to choose truth or dare and we continued the game until we all were very tired.

- Time skip when they went to sleep -

Everyone was already sleeping, but I couldn't sleep for some reason. Tonight's sleepover was so fun! I'm kinda sad that it's going to end when we all wake up. After all, I still have to focus on my training which is starting next week. I feel like going to the gardens right now.

- At the garden -

Normally when I can't sleep, I sing a song to myself until I'm sleepy. So I sung.

Page wo mekuru tabi ni atarashi kimi ga iru ne

Nakitai asa ni wa niji saku hanazono 

Hitorikiri kokoro no hotori tatasumi rinto suru no 

Mahiru no sora ni mo magirenai hikari de

Hohoenda sono yokogao ni hikarete shimau yo

Sebyoshi ni kizamu yume no title wa

Nani yori fusawashi kimi no namae

Sekai hitotsu no monogatari ni tachiaeru kiseki

Page wo mekuru tabi ni shiranai kimochi wo kureru

Zutto oikaketetai Your story...

"Nice song for a boiled octopus. Couldn't sleep?"

I turned around to see Subaru, wide awake. I asked, "You couldn't sleep too? And stop calling me boiled octopus."

"Yeah, I felt like walking around, dancing around and doing all kinds of stuff right now. The sleepover was really fun too. Thanks for inviting us."

"Hey... Do you think I can win the World Aikatsu! Cup?"

"Sure you can. If anyone can do it, it's you. You've gone through so much and you've overcome everything that was lying in your way."

"Thanks..." I thanked him. I was having doubts after the first round with Laura.

"Why?" He questioned.

"Nothing much." I replied, avoiding his question.

After talking a bit more with Subaru, I started feeling sleepy, so both of us headed back to the dorm and went to sleep.

[End of chapter 5]

Hey guys! How was this chapter? Sorry if this chapter was really boring, I don't really do well with details and describing all those stuff. Plus, I've never really played a game of "Truth or Dare" so I wouldn't say I have any real experience with it. I only know they spin a bottle or something and then they ask each other questions. The rest of it was just me making up as I go. I actually think that I might have Yume have her mysterious power come back, might be interesting. So... yeah! Exams are kind of approaching, so I won't be able to update as much, but I WILL continue updating. I just love writing this story! Feedbacks please, suggestions if you have any! I'll see you in the next chapter!