23.

1 month later.

Evan pov.

It's been a month since Craig was in a coma. I'm holding Zayden in my arms scared. I can't believe we gave birth to these little guys. I gave birth to Owen. He was the first born. Then David gave birth to Hunter. He was born second. Last was Zayden. The one Tyler gave birth to. I was so happy. We had kids. Kids with our own genes! Not adopted. We have a family. A family waiting for Craig. I missed Craig. I look at the hospital bed where he lays with all kinds of machines. Please Craig be okay. His belly was still there. Brian was next to him having his hand on his stomach. "It's okay little guy you'll be here soon," Brian said. I guess we all expect it to be a boy since Lynn checked it. She said it was a boy just like ours. If he is born, we may call it Aaron. We hope some back to healthy. Please Craig. I heard groaning. We looked seeing Craig wake up. "Craig!" We all yelled going to the bed. "What happened? Where am I? Why are you 3 holding babies?"

"Craig these are our kids. Nothing is wrong with us. Were in the hospital still. We gave birth to them. We were pregnant this entire time! When we got hijacked by those guys in the ally when they put some substance in us it made us to be able to get pregnant. They each have our genes," Tyler said. Craig looked at the three. "I missed when they were born. Wait I'm pregnant?!" We all nodded.

"So, what's their names. Please tell me there not retarded knowing our kids will hate us."

"Well this one Marcel is holding is Owen. He's the first born that Evan gave birth to. This one Tyler is holding is Hunter. The one David gave birth to that was second. And this one is Zayden the one Evan is holding. He was third. They were all born on the same day, so we just went with the idea saying there all triplets." Craig smiled. He was happy we had kids then "AAAHHHHH!!!" Craig started yelling in pain. "Craig!" We all started to panic, and the babies were crying. Shit. Lynn ran in. She called every doctor then told us to go outside to the waiting room now. We ran out. When we got the waiting room, I tried calming Zayden down. Shit I don't know but it must be some connection like they sense when one of the parents are in pain. It made me worry. I wished Brock didn't show that to me in the website. Marcel was doing the same swaying his arms trying to rock Owen. Tyler started do little sways. They all started to calm down. Finally. I was happy to have kids but three kids whining was chaos. A doctor came. "Are you with Craig Thompson?" We all nodded. He put his head down. "I am sorry for your loss. Both of them." Loss...... Both of them...... I ran back to the room with the others crying. I barged in with Tyler seeing Lynn had a baby in her hands not moving at all. "Evan...." I was crying. I looked at the monitors seeing they were all straight lines. I gave Zayden to Lui to hold while I was on the floor crying. Tyler did the same and David to. Craig! Why! Not just our lover but our child to! Then we heard crying. We looked up seeing the baby Lynn had was alive! We all walked up to Lynn seeing he was crying. The baby lived but Craig didn't. I bet Craig did all he could to make sure he made it. I still had tears. He was small. So fragile just like Craig. It had little freckles across its face just like Jonathan. We all smiled. Then we heard a beep. "Can I see the baby now?" We all looked up seeing Craig! We went to him to hug him. He was alive! I was crying so hard and the others to. He looked so pale and weak. It hurt me. Lynn came over giving the baby to Craig. We all went next to him seeing the baby. Now we had four kids. When the baby opened his eyes, we were shock! It was cross color having one green eye and one blue eye. He looked so innocent. Wait something isn't right. Craig could tell to, even Tyler and David saw it. we looked at each other "So what are y'all going to name her?" Lynn asked us. "Wait her?" Delirious said. Yep that was it.

"Yes her. I kinda made a mistake. It's a girl." A girl. Now that was a twist for them. We all looked at each other just saying some names out load. "Camellia...." We all looked at Craig. "Sorry it's just she reminded me of the flower Evan had in his garden next to the flower we saw," Craig said.

"That's perfect. We have Owen, Hunter, Zayden, and now Camellia. Our little flower," Brock said. Lui kissed Craig on the head. Lynn then told us to get in together so she can take a picture. We did. After that she came to us. "Okay let's go get Camellia Thompson check," Lynn said taking the baby.

"Thompson?" Brian asked.

"Well yea. It's Craig's baby. Y'all aren't married to him so it's given to the birth of the person last name. Like Evan. Evan Fong gave birth to Owen. So, his name is Owen Fong. Remember last names change or stay the same when you get married," she said smiling then leaving the room. We all stayed quiet. Lui gave the Zayden back to me then grabbed 8 small wrapped boxes each having different color wrapping. "What is this?" Nogla asked. "Open it and you'll will find out," Lui said. We put all the 3 babies on the hospital bed Craig was sitting on. We all opened them. I opened the black box after taking all the red wrapping and started crying again. I looked at Lui who was on one knee. "Will you'll marry me?" We were all in shock. We all went to him hugging him saying yes. Craig was on the bed watching giggling. Lui went up to him kissing his cheek. Yes! We're getting married!