Chapter 3

Juvia's POV

I opened my eyes slowly and hissed at the stinging pain all over me, I lifted my head to see that's I was on the side of the river, laying on the dirty ground.

I sat up with a wince of pain and I looked myself over to see that I have cuts and brusies all over me and a gash on my right thigh.

As I was trying to stop the bleeding in my thigh, a horrible realisation hit me....where's Lucy?

"Lucy!" I shouted as I tried to stand just to have a shooting pain go up my leg and I go stumbling to the ground.

"LUCY WHERE ARE YOU?!" I shouted as tears sprang to my eyes as thoughts of what could of happened came to mind.

"Ju...juvia" I heard a faint whisper from the other side of the river bank, I looked over to see nothing but logs and over grown grass and rocks.

But then I spotted it.

Long strands of blonde hair.

I crawled to the end of the river bank and looked into the water before jumping in.

I closed my eyes and grit my teeth as the water got into the gash on my thigh causing the pain in my leg to increase.

The current is really strong and trying to wash me away, but I have to get to Lucy! I breathed in and out and I felt my magic started to work up, the current slowed down alot and I felt the water pushing me across the river towards Lucy.

When I got to her I gasped in horror, she half in and half out the water and is blue all over indicating how cold she really is.

But that's not even bad compared to the other thing, she has a gash on her chest and she's bleeding just as bad as me.

Before I could even say anything my vision started to get blurry and I started to see black spots, I felt myself sway before I went tumbling to the floor.

Just before my head hit the ground I saw Lucy's arms spring out and catch me.

"We've...both l-lost..alot..of blood" Lucy managed to get out as she brought me closer and somehow manged to get out of the water.

"Y-yeah" I said weakly as my whole body was hurting.

I saw Lucy slowly sit up and sway a little before looking down at her chest with a grimace, before she looked down at my thigh and her eyes widened.

"Juvia..there's a major arterie in your thigh and the gash on your thigh looks like it's hit it that's why you're bleeding so much...any nd if we don't get to a hospital soon...we'll both..." Lucy said trailing off and my eyes widened as I knew what would be said if she finished off that sentence.

I slowly sat up with Lucy's help and bit my lip as tears sprang to my eyes....this can't be it, we can't go like this.

I ripped off the end of my dress type thing and wrapped it around my thigh with cries of pain as I tightened it to try and atleast slow down the bleeding.

Lucy caught on to what I was doing ripped the top of hers with a scream of pain as that is where the gash in her chest is and the blood and stuck to the top of the outfit.

I helped her wrap it around her and we both grabbed onto eachother as we stood up.

I put my arm over Lucy's shoulder and she put he's around my back under my arms and held on, supporting both me and her.

We slowly started to walk in some random direction hoping to find a town or city or just something to help us.

After what felt like forever of walking and us just getting slower as we lost more blood, I felt Lucy stop, I wanted to turn my head to see what was wrong but I'm just to tired.

"Juv-juvia..look the-theres a...town" Lucy said with a bit of hope in her voice.

I felt a spark of hope in my giving me enough strength to lift my head and look forward and there it is, a town full of people.

"HELPPPPPP" Lucy screamed out but it wasn't as loud as her voice is going but atleast she's trying and I have to too!

"HELP US PLEASE" I shouted my the last of my strength as I fell down to the floor, my eyes were open just long enough to see Lucy hit the ground next to me, as my vision blurred I saw a silhouette of someone running towards us.

'Please...help us...' was my last thought before my world went dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyyy, long time no see. Sorry I haven't updated in forever and I don't really have an excuse, I'm just lazy😅 I hope you guys liked this chapter though. Until next time, byeee I love you all my stars!🌟❤