Chapter 1

Lucy's POV

I was running through town with tears running down my face, mas- I mean Makarov disbanded the guild yesterday and I've been searching all over town for my now ex-guildmates but nobody is here.

Suddenly it started raining really hard, because the rain came so suddenly, no warning at all it had to be Juvia.

I ran as fast as I could to where the rain was the most and I saw Juvia on the floor crying her eyes out.

"Ju-JUVIA!" I shouted as loud as I could so happy to see her, Juvia lifted her head up and her eyes widened.

"L-LUCYYYYYY" she screamed standing up and running at me with her arms open.

I ran to her meeting her half way and we wrapped our arms around eachother in a tight embrace, sinking to the floor but never letting the other go, we are crying both happy and sad tears.

"I'm so happy to see you!" Juvia said squeezing me even tighter if that's even possible.

"Likewise" I said a simple reply back but it was filled with so much love.

"Hey Juvia, since Fai- Fairy Tail disb- you know you probably have no where to stay because you lived in the dorm, isn't that right?" I asked Juvia

"Yeah, it is" Juvia answered my question.

"Well you can come stay with me" I told her pulling out of our hug but holding her shoulders while smiling.

"Really?" Juvia asked with a surprised look on her face, I just nodded my head as the rain started to go and Juvia pulled me in for another hug while whispering a thank you in my ear, I could tell that she was smiling just as bright as me.

Time skip: when they're at Lucy's house.

"So Juvia what were you doing crying in the street?" I asked Juvia as I sat down on the couch next to her, handing her a cup of tea.

When we got to mine, I lend Juvia some of my clothes and we both got out of the wet ones.

"Well everyone just left, just like that and-and I guess I just felt like I did when I was a little girl, I never had anybody there for me and when the guild disbanded I just felt that feeling take hold of me again" Juvia finished while taking a sip of her tea.

"Yeah I know the feeling, I was running down the street and crying because I couldn't find anyone. When I was little my mom died and my father ignored me, I always felt abandoned by my mom because she just went and left me with my father. When I couldn't find anyone and they didn't even say goodbye I felt so lonely" I smiled sadly while putting down my tea on the table.

"Yeah I get it, it's just like in that moment everything from my childhood came flooding back" Juvia said, I nodded my head in understanding and then started talking.

"Fairy tail was like my real family and they just abandoned us" I said how I was feeling

"Yeah they said they will always be here for us, but they aren't..." Juvia said how she was feeling too.

Me and Juvia then started to get to know eachother more, we have alot in common and get on great.

"Hey Lucy" Juvia said as drawing my attention away from the TV and to her.

"Yeah Juvia?" I asked as I turned to face her.

"Well I just wanted to say, I think of you as a sister, we weren't that close before but I feel like we have a special bing and I just wanted to say I'm never gonna leave you" Juvia said seriously and the light in her eyes that went out has now returned.