F O U R

Y/n POV

"What? How?" I asked "I don't know because, when I woke up to get water and I notice that Mina is missing! I search for her in the whole dorm but she's totally missing!" Gosh where would be Mina unnie go?

Someone called me and it's Mina unnie.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Is this Y/n?"

"Yes it's me. Why do you have Mina unnie phone?"

"Sorry, I am a bartender at *** bar. She keep saying your name so I decided to call you. Can you please go here for her?"

"Ok, I will go there in 10 minutes. Please take care of her"

"Who's that Y/n?" Jihyo unnie said.

"There is no time unnie, I need to go" I said as I hurry to our room and change as quick as possible.

I wear my mask and cap and drive. Once I get I get inside the bar and quickly search for Mina unnie. I saw Mina unnie so drunk and a man is trying to do something to her. "Hey!" I shouted to the man who is touching Mina unnie.

"Back off!" I said as I push the man. "What the heck?! Who are you?! Are you her friend or something?!" I gulped as he said that. "I- I am.. I am her friend!" As I said that he push me and leave. "That was close.. Mina unnie!" I said noticing that Mina unnie is really drunk.

"What are you doing Mina unnie?" I asked her even though I know that she is asleep. We walk in to my car and I start the engine. After five minutes I look at Mina unnie and she's still sleeping.

"Y/n.. I'm sorry" she said while crying and sleeping. I have so many things that I do to Twice. Why do I make them cry? I hate myself.

We are now at the front of our dorm and I try to wake up Mina unnie but nothing happen. I carry Mina unnie in a bridal style good thing that I work out.

I open the door and put Mina unnie at the sofa. Maybe they are all asleep. I try to get a water but Mina unnie hold my wrist and pull me closer to her as she sit ups and kiss me.

Afagdjdnbxj. She.Just.Kiss.Me!!! Is this real?! Oh my goodness, Hallelujah! She's still kissing me passionately. I don't know what to do! Her tears is flowing. The light been turn on so I look where the switch is and I saw Nayeon unnie look shook at what she saw.

I push Mina unnie not so hard but she still fall. I look once again and she fall asleep. "Un- no- ahm- it's not what it look like-" I try to explain but she cut me "You need to explain everything to us tomorrow. No buts" She said and go back to her room.

Does she like Mina unnie? Gosh I need to sleep.