T H I R T E E N

Y/n POV

"Ok. I love you" It hurt me when I said that.

"Thank you" Mina unnie said.

She cried and hug me. She leave me. Why does things so complicated? Am I really happy? Why when I said I love you to her I feel hurt.

To lessen the pain I will just go to twitter (A/n: You have your own social media)

Someone tag me. It says,

Go die bitch! You don't deserve to be a Twice member @Twice_Y/n

With a picture of a gun.

It hurts me more. I feel that I am crying right now. And there is another one.

Prepare for your death @Twice_Y/n. I will come for you, and I will kill you.

With my burning picture.

I feel so scared now.

"We're back!" I hear someone shouted. I wipe my tears off and pretend that I didn't know anything.

"Y/n?"

"Come in"

"Uhm Y/n" Jihyo unnie, Dahyun unnie, Momo unnie, Jeongyeon unnie came in.

"Yes unnie?" I asked.

"So uh, I check our twitter and I saw someone tag you" I guess they already know.

"Yeah.. I saw that" I said.

"No matter what happen Y/n, we are here for you" Jihyo unnie said.

"You deserve to be a Twice member" Momo unnie said.

"We will protect you no matter what" Jeongyeon unnie said.

"We love you Y/n" Dahyun unnie said. I smiled and hug them.

"I love you too unnies!" I said and I hug them.

"Y/n, tomorrow we will go to amusement park. So if you want to go, you need to feel well" Jeonyeon unnie said.

"Ok unnie!" I said excitedly.

Time Skip

I am here.. Alone. Doing nothing. Well unfortunately I am ok now. None of them id here with me. Well I refuse when they said they will take care of me and they will not have fun.

Someone knock and it is Dahyun unnie. "Unnie why are you here?" I asked.

"Uhm you know, I can't have fun without you" She said and smiled.

"Do you love me?" I asked jokingly. Dahyun unnie smile faded away.

"So you don't know? You didn't notice? All the signs that a gave to you is a 'unnie thing'? Wow Y/n, you're such a dense person"

"Unnie it's just a joke-" I said.

"So you think my feelings for you is a joke?" She said.

"So you love me?" I asked.

"Yes Y/n! I love you! I love Min Y/n, I love Y/n!... Y/n that hurt me, Y/n that don't love me back, Y/n that I love. And it's you Y/n!" I am so (jung)shookt.

"Unnie... Sorry" I said.

"Sorry? For what? For not loving me back? For hurting me? No Y/n! It's my choice. It's my choice to get hurt" She said.

"Let's just forget this happen. Take a rest and if you need me just shout" She said and leave.

Why do I keep hurting them? Why am I so dense.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Happy Birthday Dubu!
#HappyDahyunDay