F I F T E E N

Y/n POV

I woke up and I have a horrible dream. I get threatend by a hater, I get back with Nancy, others already confess, and got shot. Such a weird dream.

"Oh Y/n you're awake" Momo unnie said.

"Yah! You almost gave me heart attack!" I said.

"Sorry haha" She said while making a peace sign.

"By the way why are you here unnie?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, I am just wondering if you can accompany me to buy Jokbal" She said.

"Why me? And you can also just make a delivery" I said.

"You because I have something important to say" She said.

"Aish. Fine" I said. I have a feelings in this one.

Will she confess? I hope not. It's not that I don't like Momo unnie. It's just will make more things more complicated.

"Get ready, we are leaving" She said and leave.

I take a bath and I am still looking for what to wear. While looking to my cabinet someone came in.

"Gosh! Unnie! Can you knock? You almost gave me a heart attack!" I said to Jeonyeon unnie who is staring at me.

"Hey unnie! I might melt if you keep staring! Can you just help me pick a clothes?" I asked.

"Wh-What?" She asked turning red.

"I said can you help me choose a clothes for me. Besides you are here already" I said.

"O-ok" She said walking towards me.

I was just sitting at the edge of my bed, staring to Jeongyeon unnie. She's still red though.

"Here Y/n wear this" She said.

I grab it and start to dress up. I finished wearing clothes and Jeongyeon unnie is still staring at me more red.

"Jeongyeon unnie are you sick-" She cut me by pinning me on my bed.

"U-unnie"

"Shhh. Such a tease" She said looking at my lips.

I can't do anything but to close my eyes. "Y/n are you don- Yah!!!" I heard someone said.

Jeongyeon unnie stood up and fix herself. She leave with a smirk on her face

"Yah! Did you forget that we have a date?" Momo unnie said.

"Da-Date?" I said. What does she mean date?

"Aish! Let's just go now, I'm hungry you know" She said dragging me.

"We don't need to drive, let's just walk. It's just near here" She said.

We walk until we reach the store. "Uhm Y/n can you be the one who will order?" She asked and I just nod.

"Hi can I order 2 Jokbal?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am, anything else?" She asked.

"That's all" I said.

"*the price* for it" She said. I get a money and pay her.

"Uhm ma'am are you perhaps Y/n?" She asked before I leave.

"Yes" I said and smiled.

"Actually I'm a big fan of Twice, especially you. You're my bias" She said.

"Thank you for your support" I said and leave.

I walk back to Momo and she looks like glaring at the lady who I just talked to.

"Hey-"

"Who's that?" Momo cutted me with her question.

"Uhm just a fan" I said.

"Whatever" She said and rolled her eyes.

"So Y/n, as I said I will tell you something" She said.

"Yeah and what is it?" I asked.

"So Y/n you know we've been together for a long time and I guess this is the right time to tell you this" She said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I.. I lo-" She got cutted when our food is being serve.

"Enjoy your meal" The woman said and smile well not to me. She also winked for me.

"So as I was saying. I love you Y/n" I knew it.

"That was so straight forward" I tried to joke to remove awkwardness but failed.

"I'm serious" she said.

"Don't worry, no need to answer me. Being with you is already alright" She sai with a hint of sadness on her tone.

"Let's just eat" She said with a force smile on her face.

We finished eating without talking. Until we got home still not talking. This is so akward.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi:)
Let's be friends:)
Talk to me:)
I will talk to you:)
I know this is creepy:)
I just want to be friends:)
Mga beshy:)
Usap tayo:)

Wala akong friends:(
Kaya let's be friends! :)
Pero kung ayaw niyo ok lang:|
But if you don't want it's ok:|

Bye