Author's note

Before I begin writing this story I have to say first of all please don't be to mean on the subject. Second of all it was all written on a actual notebook. And third if you guys like the story I may even write another story any that you suggest but I prefer ship stories so if it's a ship story I will definetily write it.And fourth I'm at school so I can't update it often I'm sorry. And finally sorry for using the drawing with out your permission if your the one who drew this and don't want me to use it tell me and I will find another one or I'll make my own sorry for rambling now let's get this party started.

*Friday April 23 2021 Edit*

If by any chance someone down the lines would request a story for me to write it won't happen this was me a bit younger and new to this but now I just write whenever I feel like it or whatever may interest me for stories to make/write I have stories that now satify other people than Fnaf fans but this story is my greatest accomplishment and I won't regret that it exist of course I won't erase this story everyone can enjoy it to their hearts content.

Before I forget thank you all so much for all the 15K reads this is actually so surprising who knew my first fanfic/book would be the number 1# book I have thank you so much anyway see ya guys and gals.