Authors note

Wow five reads I honestly didn't see this coming if you like it so much I have a question for you guys do you think I should make if I should make a fanfic of me and of the animatronics I was actually thinking of doing one but I will let you decide anyway your gonna get a surprise you will see soon enough and thanks for reading you gave inspiration and some DETERMINATION haha bye love ya. I just thought of something if you guys start assuming that this is a he well guess what this is a he so I'm telling you now before you start assuming anyway sorry for being rude just don't judge the book bye it's writer ok thanks bye my Fronnie shippers.

Update July 8 2024

Hey everyone, I'm surprised how many people still read this and now I want to ask since everyone has commented about this, Why does everyone keeps changing Bonnie's gender even now. I mean it's fine but why only Bonnie? Cause if you seen enough books it's always Bonnie so why not Freddy?

One last thing I sometimes look up Fronnie nowadays and I can hardly find gay Fronnie which kinda wants me to write a Fronnie book just to add one more in the list but I don't know, I'm really into Monteddy nowadays, if any of you want to talk or discuss about the topics you can do so here.