Chapter 1 introduction

A/N before I begin I forgot one detail the first part in the first chapter is represented as in Bonnie's point of view but after that is all in third person ok thanks for understanding.

Hi my name is Bonnie the Bunny I'm a animatronic who works in Freddy Fazbears pizza I'm show you my friends and co workers.

Chica Oh hi Bonnie

Bonnie Hi Chica *talks to the reader* that's my friend Chica she is also a animatronic well we all are.

Foxy Ahoy Bonnie

Bonnie Hi foxy *talks to reader* that's Foxy we don't talk a lot we only talk about new announcements in the pizzeria

Freddy Oh hey Bonnie

Bonnie Hi Freddy *hugs him*

*Freddy slightly blushes and hugs him back and says* So Bonnie I need you ready in 5 ok.

Bonnie Ok *talks to the reader again* that's Freddy he's nice to me he is the only one I talk to in a emergency and I have secret I like him. I better get my guitar and head for the stage.

Freddy There you are hurry in position everyone.

*12 hours later* A/N yes I'm not lazy to add the exact time if you don't like it I'll stop

Well that was great good job everyone well Foxy you need to stop making the kids walk the plank so much.

Foxy Hey how ye like to being a pirate for the rest of your robotic life.

Freddy Whatever Chica you need to check your voice box.

Chica yes boss

Freddy And Bonnie nice work I should have known you wouldn't let me down.

Bonnie Oh thanks Freddy well I better be in position for the night guard.

Freddy yep get ready everyone

A/N I wanted to right what happened to the night guard but it's technically what happens in the game like Bonnie moves here and you know how you lose so I'll skip it

Good job everyone now stuff him in a suit.

*everyone else* yes sir

*one hour later it's technically 1:00 am*

Bonnie Ugh why can't I let these feelings go.

*hears knocking*

Chica Bonnie can I come in

Bonnie sure

*opens door*

Chica Bonnie can I talk to you

Bonnie ok

Chica well it's more of a confession

Bonnie what is it ?

*Chica blushes and stutters* I- I- I like Freddy

A/N yes chapter one it's finally here I'm sorry that I made you guys wait and well I'm sick that's not why I updated the book there's no school today for me which was lucky so I decided to put chapter 1 and I may update chapter 2 today or tomorrow so I hope you enjoy and if I could get some people reading this it would make me super happy any way bye.