Pâŕt - 6

Explict Sexual Content ----

Shivay POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I make both of us free from cloths and my eyes get stuck on the perfect epitomie beauty beside me .. Instead of doing anything , i just stare her trying to fix a proper image of this beauty in front of me....

I was in my thoughts when i feel a hand roaming on my chest . I look towards Aniee a clear confussing expression cover her face and she stare her chest for a minute and tension lines start forming on her forehead ..

"Mai kinni (kitni) moti hoon" she said in crying tone and i frown confusingly and waited for her next reaction ..

"Hawww !! Mai bolti hoon meko bhi khelne dia kro , dekho kinni moti ho gai mai" she said and touch her perfect cup size breast from one hand and my chest from other ...

Again innocence start coming back in her face and she stare me with a look of explanation and i feel lack of words in my throat ...

"U r perfect love , u aren'r fatty" i said and brushed my lips against top of her breast making her shiver....

"No , see na " she said and point towards our chest ...

"It's natural love" i said and tried to make her understand but she still look confused...

"In that video , that girl was too like you na" i explain and see a bit change in her frown .. She smile and look towards our lower body and again her eye went wide , She is about to open het mouth but before that i crashed mine lips with her making her shiver from our lips contact and sudden action ...

I sucked her lower lips for a minute or two and broke the kiss , She stare me hopefully like a baby is staring towards candy with hope .. I give her a peck on forehead before starting anything and she closed her eyes in response ..

I move a bit down towards her neck and placed wet kisses on her sexy swan like neck .. Her one hand knotted on my hair and other roam on my back and i feel her stare on me ...

"Anieee , I love You" i whispered and felt my veins relaxing ..
"I love you so much hubby" she whispered and with a blink of eye i take the skin of her neck in my mouth and suck the skin ...

"Ahhh!!" She moaned and her moan turned me onn ..
After kissing sucking & licking the skin of her neck and shoulder i move down and come to the real beauty of her ... Her Heart , I placed a kiss just above to her heart and she let out a moan ..

I pressed her breast giving her pleasure , she throw her head back in pillow and her lips get parted , staring towards her face i let my tongue roam on her nipple and see her bitting her lower lips ...

"Ahhhh" she moan loudly when i take peak of her breast in my mouth and suck that part , her hands tugged on my hair and i feel her pressing me against her chest ...

Without wasting a minute more , i take her nipple with het small breast in my mouth and start sucking her breast making her moan loudly ..
I did same with her another chest and she is in moaning mess by continuous pleasure on her both breast ...