Pârt - 25

Leap of two months~~~

"Her blood clot is melting shivay , u really take care of her very well" Said Anika's Doctor and smile genuiely towards shivay..
Shivay too smiled in response and stare towards his wife who is sleeping peacefully..
"How's baby?" Asked Shivay staring Anika bit grown bump..
"Baby too is doing good" Said Doctor and put his hand on shivay shoulder.. "Don't worry she will not forget you after surgery shivay , Believe on god he isn't that bad" Said Doctor giving him some courage and All he do was smile in response.. "I wish same uncle" he whispered and gaze towards her lovingly...

"Okk son , i should take leave now" Said Doctor and head towards door with shivay following him.. After leaving doctor he came back in his room and sit beside his wife caressing her forehead...

"U meant world to me Anika and Our baby is my everything" he whispered and kissed her forehead then her womb.. "I love you allot Aniee but i can't be selfish na" he caresses her hair with love "I can't let you like this always because of my selfishness love, but please once you will get fine then don't snatch ever my baby from me Anika , i planned and dreamed allot thing for us but i itself don't know if i ever get chance to live my dream or not" his eyes start becoming glassy and he pecked her plump lips ...

"Oh my god !! Because of all this i forget to make your soup" Shivay hit his head dramatically and run towards kitchen not before pecking her forehead once again ...

~~~~~~~

"Kittu" Anika wake up after some hours and caresses her stomach lovingly .. "Where is kittu junior" She asked looking towards her baby and pout when she didn't get any response.. "Are you seriously planning to talk with me when you will in my arms , u aren't gonna talk to me like you talk with my kittu daily" She pout sadly and look her grown bump .. "Offo junior , i told your papa and my kittu that i m getting fat " she pouted sadly but with full of innocence "But he told me that i amn't getting fat , u are growing inside me , u know tomorrow me and kittu will go to see your photo and you know that beautiful brown hair lady told me that she will tell me about your health" Said Anika happily and continued to talking with her baby but stop in mid feeling a hand wrapping around her waist.. "Give yourself  break my lady , Her ears aren't devloped to get destroyed by mumma" said shivay teasingly yet lovingly and kissed her cheeks..

"No , No kittu her mumma isn't destroying her ears , She is just talking with her" Replied Anika innocently and climb on shivay's lap making him smile.. "Okk my lady , Now come let me help you in bath" said shivay lovingly and start unbuttoning her shirt.. She look down shyly when he opened her top three buttons .. "Kittu ,  i m big girl now , i can take bath by my own" She said looking down with a blush ... "Aww!! my big girl , u will bath by your own only i just help you in getting rid of cloths and take you till washroom, okk" said shivay kissing her bit shown clevage making her moan and blush at same time ... "Aww!! My big girl learn blushing and ol"Shivay teased making her hide her face in his chest.. "I want to take bath" She pouted and tried to change topic smartly .. "I know medicine start making you smart again love but it didn't mean u trick your kittu" Shivah said pulling her more close to him and pecking her rosy plump lips .. "Feeling shy" Anika said digging her face in his chest making him smile widely..

Shivay removed her top and plazzo in a minute and pick Anika in his arms and head towards washroom , he make her lay on bath tub and open the tap of lil warm water and start massaging her feet gently .

"It was paining last night" Anika pouted sweetly and rub body wash on her body .. "I don't think i told you to run behing goat" Said shivay in stern voice and she pout in response.. "Goat was cutee ,  i was trying to catch her and gift her to my baby then when her baby will come then me and baby will play with them" She told him her future plannings with goat and he rolled his eyes .. "Okk , Bath silently then we need to do lunch too" Said Shivay and stand on corner letting her take bath by herself .. After taking a good bath Anika come out from bathtub and stand under the shower, She slowly removed her bra followed by her panty making tough for him to stand there .. Gulping hard Shivay turn away his eyes and pick thr towel, he closed the shower and pull her nude body towards him and start looking from top and stopped on baby bump , he sat on his knees and plant a soft kiss on her bump and wrapped towel around her body making her smile ...

"I will wear that crop top only" Anika said stubornly... "Baby it will not fit on you , You turn in big girl na" Shivay said lovingly and she nod with a sad pout .. "When i will turn in small girl again?" asked Anika with a confuse pout..

"I think never" he wiped corner of his eyes.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to vote and comment...