No, mom I dont want condoms!

Chapter 2: No mom i dobt want condoms

After i was done singing i had came inside to watch some tv in my room. But nothing had be to interesting to draw me into the screen so i stared at the ceiling like a made man. Mom had went to the store and Gabe was at some kid from schools house. So here i was left alone.  

I got a call, my phone blaring music making me jump slighty. I glanced at the caller ID, great its her. I waited until last minute to answer. " hello mom" i said in one of the fakest voices possible. " hey honey, do you need any condoms there on sale" she asked me as if it was about something so normal like eggs or milk. " mom, youve got to stop this youve bought me atleast 100 in the last months and i havent used a single one of them!" i tild her sternl trying not to yell. " well thats good and all but i thought maybe you and Gabe might have needed them" she told me in a iced voice, not her perky self. " mom were just friends... Nothing more" i told her pissed that ive had to say that at least obe thousand times. " well okay but ill get it just in case you become more than friends" she giggled like a girl hanging up. God she irritates me.  

This started when my mom was all pushing me to have sex since she cant have a baby anymore. So one day in 7 th grade me and Gabe had 'fake sex' just to make her happy. We locked my door and jumped on my bed making sexual noises. I got the idea from the movie Easy A. The worst part of it was when Gabe went to leave she hugged him and offered to make him dinner. So now she thinks thats all me and Gabe do, and she encourages it! Shes even gave my last two boyfriends condoms! I cant stand to be in the same room with her since all she says is " you can give me the baby, you know if you get pregnant" or even " giving birth isnt as bad as people make it seem". It sickens me to know that she would stoop so low to get a baby.  

I snapped out of my angered thoughts to hear laughter next door, and car doors closing. I pushed myself off my bed and i walked quickly over to the window that let me see Gabes driveway and his front porch. I could only see Gabe walk into his house, talkin to someone that already had went inside. Probably one of his hump em and dump em girls he brought home. You watch in 20 minutes, he will text me askin to hang out after his fling leaves.  

Not even ten minutes later, Gabe texted me asking me to come over to hang out. Typical Gabe. I texted him back an okay and i went downstairs to get my shoes.  

I waltzed across my backyard right into Gabes yard onto the porch. Gabes house was this beautiful two story white house with a wrap around porch and black stutters. It gave off a sterile look, like everything inside was fragile or going to break as you looked at it. His father kept the lawn mowed at an inch and his mother kept the gardens beautiful with flowers of all colors and heights. Gabe never liked his parents but i thought they seemed okay.  

I weaved in an out of the living room furniture to walk upstairs. I heard a unfamilair voice coming from Gabes room, but it was impossible to have someone else in there since no one at school was aloud to know we were friends.  

I opened Gabes door with most likely the most dumbfounded face i could have had on my face. Gabe and this jock Jason from school were sitting on his bed. " im so sorry i didnt know" i said quickly walking back into the hallway, i bet i just ruined Gabes reputation! Great! Im such i good friend. Gabe rushed out into the hallway " Harlie dont leave hes cool " he yelled grabbing my hand. " are you sure, your risking alot" i said glancing into the room meeting Jasons gaze so i quickly moved back into the hallway. " im positive" gabe told me putting his hand onto the small of my back and pushing me into his room.  

Hason was very popular at school, he played baseball, soccer and football. He was a year older than me and apparently friends with Gabe. Jason was 6'2" which i thought made him even more attractive than his dark brown hair and his amzing carmel eyes. I had a slight crush on him in elementray school.