Muddy kisses

Chapter 4: Muddy kisses

Jasons face lit up as I walked into Gabes room. " do you ever go to your own house?" i laughed, standing next to gabes bed. " yes but i rather chill with Gabe" he smiled, gosh did he smile alot, but how could you blame him when he looked that good.

" Gabe are we still on for today?" i said easily sitting down on his bed. " if jasons up for it the hell yeah" Gabe laughed changin his new shirt into one that he could were quadding. My eyes scanned his body, head to toe. " its not nice to stare" Gabe smiled pulling his shirt down. " i wasnt staring I was just inspecting" i laughed clearly running out of ideas. " i wouldnt mind you inspecting me" jason whispered low enough for only me to hear, while he ran his hand up my arm. I looked at him, oddly enough not embrassed. " jason are you going with us? If not go the fuck home" gabe asked throwing something at him causin me to look away. " hell yeah" jason said helping me up, his hand lingering on my lower back longer than needed.

I met with Gabe and Jason at the head of the trails in my back yard. I looked at Jason who was stuffed on Gabes quad behind him. Since Jason was taller than Gabe it made him look really weird on the back of his quad. I also noticed that Jason looked really scared out of his comfort zone. " ready?" i yelled overthe roar of my own engine, as i mindlessly pushed in the gas. Both boys shook there heads, Jason taking alot longer than Gabe.

I lead the way since I knew these trails like the back of my hands, in fact i knew them by heart. I used to run away back to my favorite spot when my dad used to ... Well nevermind. I never use to have to pay attention when i was deiving because my body knew exactly where to go and when to shift.

But, something wasnt right when I felt cold water rush up over my legs and some onto my shirt. I looked down and I had driven into the middle of the biggest and deepest mud puddles in the entire wood.

I tried to shift my quad into neutral my foot having trouble feelin the peg underwater. I jumped off landing on the edge of the puddle where some of the harder more stable dirt was. Gabe stopped his quad just as I took my helmet off and put my hands behind my head. " howd you manage this one" pointing out my quad. " i dont fucking know" i mumbled lettig out a puff of breathe loudly.

********JASONS POV************

We were riding along, and i was starting to calm down a bit, this wasnt half bad. I still had a white knuckled death grip on the steel bar that ran across the back end of Gabes quad.

We suddenly stopped causin me to lurk forward, Gabe got off letting me see Harlie was standing at the side of a puddle with mud up her calves, and her quad fender deep in mudd. She looked pissed and for some reason the made her so sexy.

I was drawn out of my sexual fantasy beginning whe i saw Harlie walk toward Gabes quad saying " we will have to use the wench" as she pulled a big hook that was on a thick wire. I steppe aside watching and not knowing what to do. She hooked the wire to the back of her quad. She held it there whiled Gabe used a switch that was on his handlebars to real the wire in tight until it made a rough clicking sound. " god damn it" i heard Harlie mumbled pissed off even more as she stepped into the mud in front of her quad. Most girls would think long and hard before stepping knee deep into a pit off watery dirt. But not her.

I saw how as she pushed, she struggled with the weight of her quad even though in wasnt that big. I cant beileve im doin this, i looked down at my new, white nikey shocks and whispered sorry as i stepped straight down into the mudd to help her push it out. I stood right behind her reaching around her to put my hands on the handlebars. " 1...2...3.." i said putting all of my might into this push, she groaned beneath me as she put all of her weight forward. Damn was that the sexiest thing to come out of her mouth! But, i couldnt think about that, with my strength the qua pushed out quick. I didnt notice but my feet where so far down in the mudd i couldnt move them fast enough and i lost balance. Falling shoulder deep into the mudd and dragging Harlie with me.