Chapter 1- The Beginning of this all

Quote of the chapter- "Some people are worth melting for" Olaf from Frozen (Aww)

       Ezra slowly opened his eyes as everything was foggy around him. Looking to his left he grabbed his glasses slowly putting them on. As he began to sit up a small whimper scared from his lips, while his hands wrapped around his ribs. Last night his brother and his friends hosted a party at their home and the rule was to serve the snacks while keeping his head low and then leave. Everything was going fine and he had planned once done he would head up stairs to his room and read a book while watching his favorite movie."The Flintstones" on Netflix, but one of his bullies tripped him. 

       He went flying and the salsa and chips he was holding spilled all over the floor and over his white t shirt. Everyone in the room began to laugh loudly at him, not even one person sympathizing for him. What was his worst luck was when his brother Xavier had just emerged from the kitchen into the living room with one of his bimbo females he sleeps with called Natasha and had gotten super pissed. Ezra had been forced to clean the mess up while his face was bright red in humiliation. 

        After cleaning everything up he ran upstairs to his room and changed where he stayed for the rest of the night. He began to read one of his favorite books called,"Chasing Genesis" by Nicole Riddley and watched the movie twice but could not sleep because of the blaring music. Unfortunately when the party had finally finished around two in the morning on a school night, Ezra went downstairs to help lessen the load of the work for the maids later on in the day. Only wearing a grey plain shirt and pajama shorts with his glasses he tried to sneak past his brother but encountered Xavier, James, Gideon, Braden, and Dante. All boys were drunk even though they were underage.

     Xavier had gotten up from the couch and began to yell at Ezra for being a huge disgrace and embarrassment. The next thing he knew a huge blow had hit his head pound while he fell to the ground. Feeling his brother's foot kick him hard in the ribs, all he could do was curl up and try to protect himself as he whimpered in pain. Luckily for him the hits were not that hard to break a bone since his brother was intoxicated. James, Gideon and Braden jeered him on watching and hooting while the love of his life and big time crush Dante simply watched, his exquisite eye hooded and dark. After a while the kicks ceased and Xavier walked away with the rest of the boys most likely towards his room while Ezra played there in agony. His whimpers of pain and tears must have woken up their head staff who he considered his mother, Anastasia. She had been raising these boys since they were only months old when their real mother was busy, while taking care of the house. Ezra had become extremely close with her while Xavier began to distant himself from both his brother and the staff he once considered family.

    His eyes were filled with tears as he looked up at the elderly woman in her 50's rushing into the room only wearing her down as her graying brown hair was down to her waist. "Ezra! What Happened?" She exclaimed in shock and worry. "Wait don't tell me..... was it those Bastards again?" Anastasia questioned, knowing they were the reason for 30% of his bruises while the rest was because of that awful school of his. 

       Unfortunately she had been sworn into secrecy and was unable to tell his parents about what happened because Ezra did not want his brother to get in trouble and make his parents worried. Till this day he still hoped that what ever he had done would be forgiven and he would have his brother back. Though it has been three years and that has still not been on the case, so every time he gets hurt the staff doesn't hesitate to get angry, rant and help take care of him. Ezra simply kept quiet looking down ashamed feeling so weak and pathetic as Anastasia helped him up onto the couch before disappearing to get the medical kit they had all created together which had everything they needed to help him. Rushing back he was forced to take off his shirt which was very painful and lay down.