•New Girl•

Part 1

3rd Person's Point Of View

As the show ended the Gleeful twins took their final bow as the crowd gave them a standing ovation. "What's the big deal about them anyways? Some magic users they are! It's probably fake" Pacifica muttered under her breath. "Well there are many unusual things happening at Reverse Falls, we can't say for sure that they're fake" Gideon said, giving Pacifica a hint about that Journal they found.

"Hey did I tell you that my friend is coming to Reverse Falls to join us for the summer?" Pacifica asked. "Which friend? You have a lot" Gideon asked standing up and walking down the stairs, Pacifica followed hurriedly. "Ya know, Landon" She smiled at her cousin. "Oh Landon.. Yeah okay" Gideon agreed. "Going anywhere?" A voice called out to them. "Yeah we're just leaving" Pacifica replied rudely. "Well that's no way to treat your cousin-in-law" Mabel Gleeful, said with a cheeky smirk as she wrapped her arms around Gideon's neck.

"We're going somewhere and we have to go there right now" She pulled Gideon away from Mabel's grasp and walked away with Gideon. "Should we follow them?" Dipper asked brushing aside the curtain. "Let's go" Mabel agreed with a grin, Dipper just sighed and walked out of the tent, Mabel trailing behind him.

Normal Point Of View

I sat on the bus, texting my friend, Pacifica if she was ready for me, she said that she was and that her and her cousin are waiting at the station already. "Reverse Falls, We have now reached Reverse Falls" The operator said, I kept my things and walked out and so did some tourist. "Landon!" A voice called out for me. I looked around and saw Pacifica waving at me. "Hey, long time no see!" I waved back. I walked to her and her cousin.

I got to her and gave her a tight embrace. "I missed you so much" She said to me. "I miss you too" I replied. I turned to Gideon and gave him a high-five. "Hey Landon, how's the big city?" He asked. "Crowded" I laughed. "Well look who we have here, a new friend perhaps?" I turned around and saw a boy about my age, brown locks, with light blue eyes that seems to give off a glimmer of mischief, not only that wearing a waistcoat in the middle of the day.

With the boy, was a girl who looked like him, brown locks and light blue eyes, wearing a female waistcoat with a pencil skirt and heels. I turned to Pacifica and Gideon and asked "Friends of yours?" and they both shook their head to a no. I giggled and faced at what I assumed to be twins. "Landon" I said out my last name and took my hand out. The boy took my hand and shook it firmly. "Gleeful" He said with a stern look. "Geez, don't try to be intimidating please" I said.

The Gleeful girl seemed to have whispered something in her brother's ear and he only nodded. He cleared his throat and said "My sister seems to like you, and has offered you a place in our mansion" Pacifica and Gideon's jaw dropped.

"Mansion? I'm sorry, I already booked a hotel for a week and then I planned on moving in with Pacifica and Gideon later on in the month" I turned it down. Someone cleared their throat and it was Gleeful's sister. "You may not know but turning down our offer is not really worth it" She smirked. "But I already paid for it" I replied bluntly.

"So how about this, you finish your time in the hotel and move in with us" She reasoned out with me. "But I don't even know you" "You'll get to know us, because we're best friends with your best friend" She looped and arm around Pacifica.

"Oh really?" I looked back at Pacifica and Gideon with wide eyes and they look petrified to even move. "What do you think Pacifica?" She turned to Pacifica. "No way, I can't imagine what horrible things You will do to her!" She got out of her grasp and stood behind me. Pacifica then looked at me and I just sighed. "I agree, to the Gleeful. You did say that the Shack was small, I didn't want to intrude" I looked at Pacifica. "Beside's they're offering" I smiled.

Pacifica looked at me warily. I only gave her a nod and she sighed. "Better treat her well Gleeful" Pacific nudged pass them and dragged me away. Some time later I told them where the hotel was and they took me there. It look glamorous, like the photos showed. My eyes sparkled as I looked around. "Wow this is so pretty!" Pacifica exclaimed looking around. I only smiled at the sight of my friend. I checked in and went to the elevator, Pacifica and Gideon trailing behind to see what my room looks like.

We arrived and it was so glamours. Like two little children, both Pacifica and Gideon jumped onto my bed without hesitation. I only laughed. "Alright guys I need to unpack, got any nice place to eat around here?" I asked. "I know one!" Beamed Pacifica. "Great!" I started unpacking as Gideon and Pacifica still rolled around my bed. Some time later I had finish and we all went downstairs. We got outside the hotel and saw a limousine waiting outside. "Wow someone is flashy" I grieved.

As we were about to pass by the limousine, someone got out of it. A tall black man, wearing shades and a black tux. "Ms Landon" He said sternly. "Yes?" I replied. "Please get in" He said as he opened the door. I looked at him suspiciously and looked back at the two cousins. They all were confused too. "Don't worry, your friends will come along if you wish to" He said reassuringly. "Aーalright" I stuttered. We all got inside and saw the twins again. "We had a feeling that it was your doing" Pacifica grumbled. I just gave her a pat on the shoulder and shook my head no.

Showing emotions to your enemies will make them know what irritates you, and show your weaknesses. Pacifica only sighed and scooched closer to me. The Gleefuls only smiled at my action.

"So where would you like to eat Ms Landon?" Asked the Female Gleeful. "Hmm, I don't really know, I just recently came here" I turned to look at Pacifica and Gideon. "Any good place to have a bite you losers?" I asked with a smile. Gideon and Pacifica smiled. "Yep! McDonald's!" Pacifica cheered. "There's McDonald's here?" I asked. "Yeah, just recently!" Pacifica said. "Let's go there!" I cheered along with Gideon. The twins were just as confused as rich people don't go for commoners food.