•Silent•

I sat there in the restaurant, waiting for my boyfriend. Constantly checking on my phone for the time, the text, the call but it never came. It was getting late, my watch says its 9:30, looking around customers are already leaving while I sat there, waiting for my date. I stood up and apologized to the waiter, who constantly asked if I wanted to order already, apologized for wasting their time. I walked home, quietly, silently..

>>  >>  >>

I sat there in the park, reading a book. I got bored and looked around for a few, there, near the fountain was Dipper Gleeful, my boyfriend. He had a girl clinging to his arm, the girl looks like Candy, one of Mabel's friends. They seemed to be talking to one another animatedly.

They seem quite so happy. I didn't want to interrupt, and they seemed to be coming this way. Not knowing what else to do I took off.

Walking back home alone today was one of my saddest moments in my life. He asked me to be his girlfriend with a grand gesture, and now he left me, and didn't even show up to our date that day.

>>  >>  >>

I laid my face on my desk. Sleepiness coming to me like any other day. I took out my sketch notebook and did some doodles. It was a free period so I could do whatever I wanted. It was at that moment, Candy came up to me, I looked up at her with my heavy eyebags. "Yes?" I asked. "You and your boyfriend and done, I am with him" A smirk came up to her lips. I honestly didn't care about it anymore, she can have him for all I care.

I don't really talk anymore, I felt like my voice is gone, vanished. I stood up, packed my things and left the room quietly. I went up to the rooftop, sat on the ground and just doodled a little more. I looked up to the sky, sighing.

I took out a grimoire and started reading it. I got interested in witchcraft once I realized that Dipper did not love me. I didn't study Wicca to curse Dipper, I just got interested in the subject and I wanted to learn.

Life seems to suck for me at the moment, my parents are gone off living abroad and is just sending me money to take care of myself, and now my boyfriend broke up with me and I knew that my traitorous best friend decided to stop being friends with me and started trying to be friends with Candy.

Because I wasn't dating Dipper now. I stood up, got near to the railings. "I wouldn't do that if I were you" a voice said behind me. Knowing the voice to well I gave it a warily smile. "Why? Here to make my life even worse?" I asked. He scratched the back of his neck. "Not really" He replied, his brown locks shining against the sun.

I didn't know what to say, I gripped on tight on the railing and started to climb over it. Once on the other side I felt someone hug my from behind. "It's no use. Just let me go" I tried to prevent tears from falling from my eyes. "But I like you"

I stayed silent. "I waited 3 years but you never still did say it, not even now.." I muttered. "If you did, then why? Why did you cheat?" Dipper gave off a menacing glance down the ground. "You can't even explain yourself" I laughed. I faced him and pushed him back, he stumbled on to the ground, stupefied. "This is my goodbye to the world, and to you" and I jumped off.

>>  >>  >>

3rd Person Point Of View

"Didn't you hear? The mysteries of this school?"

A girl asked another girl, but the other girl only shook her head.

"Well I'll tell you my favorite, mystery Number 1, the crying girl, they said that she lives upon that rooftop, the reason why her spirit can't rest was because of her ex boyfriend, who placed a curse on her to roam around the world as a ghost. She cannot leave nor can she get out of school. She was said to appear every 2:14 pm and if you see her she will ask you a few questions, answer them correctly, you get a wish granted, answer them wrong you get pushed off the building. She won't ask you directly, she needs to find her voice first that is missing somewhere on the rooftop, you have to find it to speak to her"

"What will the question be?"

"Did my ex actually love me back..?"