Prologue: Helen

People always ask me how it is to have your father be P.T. Barum but my father isn't the one who makes my life difficult it's my sister, Caroline. She has always been the perfect one, amazing at ballet, a very popular girl, has tremendous amount of friends, and of course a loving and hot boyfriend. I constantly feel like I am under her shadow and nowhere near as great as her. I tried ballet when I was five till I was six, but I could never get the hang of it.

I never really got into the popular crowd, mostly stickied with my friends from the circus. In my opinion they make better friends anyways. I always had something to do there. When I was seven Anne and Philippe had twins one boy the other a girl. The boys name is Bruce and the girls name is Rose. They were the ones that kept me busy through the long boring days. Not to mention I helped choreograph many of the dances because, I can dance just not ballet. Lettie also kept me busy by giving me voice lessons, so yes I can also sing but nobody really would care. There is just always something to do there.

Caroline didn't often come to the circus. She rather hang out with one of her many friends, go on a fancy dinner date with her fabulous boyfriend, practice ballet, or do pretty much anything other than be there. So I don't really see much of her but I am always competing with her. I wish I could tell Caroline how I feel but she would never understand. Maybe one day I will be able to but not anywhere in the near future.

To some people my life must seem tremendously boring but I love every day of it. I pretty much go to school, go straight to the circus, and leave after the last show. One day I want to help run the circus, obviously not be the ring master but do the behind the scene stuff, helping everyone get ready, write songs, and choreograph more. I enjoy it so much there, my life is there and one day I just want to stay there forever. It is were i can forget about being Caroline's little sister and just be Helen, normal, crazy, singing, and dancing, Helen.

Hope you enjoyed the Prologue! Tell me your thoughts and suggestions in the comments! have a great day/night!

Written by:ParisDreamer21
Typed by:   ParisDreamer21