five ♛

《 ᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ

ᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ .

we pulled up to the front of nahmir's big ass house. i got out of the car and shut the car door, and walked to the front door of the house.

we had dropped off glizzy's lil girlfriend, harper. and, we dropped off chyna too.

i walked in and plopped myself on the couch.

"yo kenzie." nahmir said, and i looked at him. "we're going outside to smoke, you wanna come?" he asked.

"al, you better not be fuckin' smoking." i said to him, making him mug me.

"okay, mom." he replied. "i won't." he lied.

"lyin' ass." i mumbled. "but, nah. i'll be upstairs." i said.

"mane... nigga, you no fun." nahmir mumbled and walked out.

i walked upstairs, and looked in the mirror. i started brushing my hair, until i saw glizzy come up behind me, and wrap his hand around my neck
in the mirror.

"i bet you gone watch ya attitude now, huh?" he asked. i turned to face him.

"no." i replied, with a smirk.

"mane, i cant even choke yo ass, because i know you like that shit." he said.

i winked, and he rolled his eyes. i plopped myself on the bed and sighed. he laid down next to me.

"kenzie?" he asked, and i looked at him. "come here." he said, and pulled me towards him. i turned the other way so i wasn't facing him.

"mane, you annoying." he mumbled, and i just shrugged.

"you gone sleep over?" glizzy asked.

"i don't know, i'll ask my momma." i said, and pulled my phone out.

[ first born 🖤 ] ;
mommy, can i sleep
over at nahmir's
house?

[ momma 👸🏾❤️ ] ;
yeah , you need
clothes?

[ first born 🖤 ] ;
nah i'll be good. 

[ momma 👸🏾❤️ ] ;
ok
Read 8:59 PM

"yeah, i'm sleeping over." i said.