twenty-six ♕

《 ᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ

《 ᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ . 》

"kamari why the fuck you in jail?!" i yelled threw the phone.

"KAMARI IN JAIL?!" kierra asked. she busted out into laughter.

"he prolly got caught putting his dick in a fire hydrant." she mumbled. i busted out into laughter.

"aye bitch, i heard that!" i heard kamari yell through the phone.

"fuck you mean kamari in jail?!" jay yelled, and ran into the room.

"talk to him." i said, and handed him the phone. jay put the phone on speaker.

"KAMARI JAMAL BRYANT!" he yelled through the phone.

"nigg— yes, chyna?" he asked, and sighed loudly.

glizzy came into the room sponging his hair.

"what the fuck y'all yellin' about jail for?" he asked, and rolled his eyes. "which dumbass got locked up now?"

"kamari." kierra said, and snickered.

"hold up, nigga what?" he asked. "ain't this nigga like fourte—

"kamari, why the fuck you in jail anyway?" jay asked.

"beatin someone ass in a hotel hallway." he said through the phone.

"nigga pulled a youngboy." al said and busted out into laughter. he started to rock back and forth in the chair he was in, until the chair fell to the ground with him in it.

"al, if you don't shut the f— can y'all come get me?!" he groaned.

"yeah, yeah... whatever." i said. "you at glendale prison right?" i asked.

just saying the name of the prison brought back bad memories with glizzy.

"yeah." he said.

"yo momma told me to take care of yo stupid ass. i let you leave fo' twenty minutes, and yo dumbass end up in jail." jay ranted, throwing up his orangatang arms.

"jay, stop fucking tripp— fuck... i gotta go. and y'all better be here in the next tw—

i heard the three beeps. i assumed that the call ended automatically.

"let's go get this dumbass." i said, and rolled my eyes.

kierra, al, jay, and i all left the room and went downstairs. kim and kade were on the couch watching 'on my block' on netflix.