twenty-three ♛

《 ᴢɪᴏɴ

《 ᴢɪᴏɴ . 》

kenzie was out with my momma, and i couldn't be more nervous. they were looking for dresses for the baby shower.

the rest of the gang went to the mall, and i tagged along. kim and kamari were clinging to eachother like a magnet, and al wouldn't leave kierra alone.

"glizzy, what's that box in ya pocket?" kim asked.

"one of my chains in a box." i replied bluntly, and laughed.

"oh." she said, and grabbed kamari's hand.

"y'all so damn clingy." jay said.

"boy, you cling to chyna like a magnet, shut yo ass up." kamari said, making jay mug him.

《 ᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ . 》

i was currently with glizzy's mom in the car. we were going dress shopping for my baby shower.

"i'm so happy he's with you." she said. "that hoeana— what ever the hell her name is, was no good." she said, making me laugh.

"yup, ion like her either." i replied, and giggled.

"how far along are you?" she asked. "i swear, this boy don't tell me nun."

"i make seven months next week." i replied.

"you almost seven months?!" she exclaimed in disbelief. "girl, you look less far along than that." she said.

i giggled.

"so what's your occupation?" she asked.

"i'm a model." i said. "but, i start maternity leave on monday." i continued.

"ooh, that's good." she said. "you got the body to be a model, you know."

"thank you." i replied, and giggled. we pulled up to the dress shop. she parked the car, and we got out.

we walked to the place, and inside. i looked at all of the dresses in awe.

"these so damn cute!" glizzy's mom exclaimed, looking around.

《 ᴢɪᴏɴ . 》

manny, kim, al, the twins, and i were currently in bape looking at clothes. nahmir and jay went to some baby store to get stuff for the baby shower.