Prologue

Money? Fame? Power? Is that really important? Or is it really what it takes to live here in this wolrd.

Well if it's true then I can really live long here.

I am Odette Erandelle, princess of Hogwartz Castle.

I have everything I need, I don't need to work to earn money, I don't need to do something to become famous because I'm really am.

In fact I'm really happy with that.

No what I mean is that I'm contented with what I have.

But I don't think that I'm really happy.

Because I know that there's a part in my heart saying that I don't belong here, and I'm destined to live for a better purpose.

And that Purpose is to serve the people.

But how should I serve them if I'm not really what they think I am.

I'am not the real Princess. But I'have this power to make a difference to save the world

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Odette wake up" someone pull out the pillow out of my head.

"Ugggh, Five more minutes" I demanded.

"Wow ha, do you think you're still in palace, Ex-Princess" she teased me sarcastically.

Shoook. I forgot I'm not a princess anymore.

If you're asking why. I already returned the crown to the real princess, because she deserves it and I don't.

"Did you really need to be that hard to me best?" She's sometimes really mean to me.

In fact I don't really know why she became my best friend. Just kidding.

"Odette, remember you need to be more responsible now that many people is depending on us espacially on you" she explained.

Yeah she's right We have bigger responsibilities now than just being princess.

Many lives depends on us.

If we failed. Then they might ended up dying.

"I know, I'm sorry for being immature" I get up in my bed and started to get ready.

Today is the day. I need to face my responsibility, I need to enhance my abilities to save the people.

I need to become stronger, it's not just for me it's for the people.

A/N:  hello guys. This story is a kathryn fanfic, na may halong mobile legends at harry potter haha. Weird diba? But I Hope You like It.

m a r k a n t h o o n y 1