Friends.

Harry's Pov

"YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT'S MY PROBLEM HARRY? YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW? ITS THE FUCKING FACT THAT I MIGHT FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU AND RUMOURS GONNA SPREAD AGAIN AND I'LL BE TWICE INVISIBLE IN SCHOOL AND MAYBE IN THE FUCKIN WORLD. THIS HAPPENED TO ME AND NATHAN BEFORE. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH IT SCARRED ME. AND UNTIL KNOW IT'S STILL. IF ONLY YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WANNA BOND WITH YOU AND TALK TO YOU. IF YOU ONLY KNEW WHAT I FEEL ABOUT YOU." she screamed to the top of my lungs and knelt down because i think she can't control my tears anymore and i just stood here. 

"IF YOU ONLY KNEW.." Lucy said.

I walked towards her and i hugged her. We we're in the middle of the road.

"I'm really sorry Harry." As she sobbed in my shirt. We we're almost in her house already. She just sobbed in my chest. Wow. Her house was really beautiful. 

But all i gotta think about is Lucille. I brought her up to her room, and asked the servants to bring us up some icecream. Icecream cheers me up. I hope it does for her too.

"Lucille. Shh." i said while rubbing her back.

Lucy's POV

Harry walked towards me and hugged me, i sobbed in his shirt. 

We've reached home and he brought me up to the room (picture at the side) and he asked the servants for some mice dream. MICE DREAM? what the freak is that?

"Here Lucy. This might cheer you up." Harry wiped the tears off my face and gave me some icecream. I smiled a little. and Icecream really calms me down.

"Thankyou." i smiled a little. "Can i ask you something?." Harry said.

"Hm?." i said while eating icecream. "It's okay if you don't want to answer. Who's Nathan?."

"Sykes." i said. Answering him directly.  "Sykes? The Wanted Sykes?." Harry looks surprised.

I nodded. "Oh." i think he doesn't want to ask anymore because i know he thinks i'll get mad.

"Wanna know the story?." i said.

"If you insist." he said sitting beside me in my bed.

So i told Harry all about Nathan (See Chapter 3-Coffee Spiller)

So he told me, Nathan was an ass. Yes he is. But i told him we're friends already.

"I'm sorry if i told you you we're a drama queen. I just didn't know what you we're going through." Harry said, he looked so sad. I touched his hand.

"It's okay, i should be the one saying sorry for throwing all my hard feelings on you." i smiled at him

"Friends?." i added. "Friends." he smiled and we hugged each other

I was getting sleepy . I lied down on Harry's lap. And he was playing with my Hair. Until he started singing. 

"Can't ever get it right. No matter how hard I try. And I've tried.

Well, I put up a good fight. But your words cut like knives. And I'm tired.

As you break my heart again this time. Tell me I'm a screwed up mess.

That I never listen listen. Tell me you don't want my kiss. That you're needing distance distance.

Tell me everything but don't you say he's what you're missing baby.

If he's the reason that you're leaving me tonight.

Spare me what you think. Tell me a lie."

I smiled. and Everything went into a blur. I think i'm really falling in love with Harry.

HARRY'S POV

I sang as she fell asleep, she had a little smile on her face causing me to smile. 

I gently lay her head on a pillow and gave her another one so she could cuddle it. 

If only i could tell it straight to your face Lucille. I like you. If only it was easy.

I checked the time, oh. It was 2 in the morning already. I can't walk outside this time. 

I went down and saw Lucille's mom coming in.

"Harry. You're still here." Emily spoke. she looked surprised. Don't worry nothing happened.

"Yeah. We story telled each other." i said. "Well you can't walk this time anymore. How bout sleeping in Lucille's room?" her mom suggested.

"Thanks Mrs. Jackson." she handed me some pajamas and a large shirt. 

I changed into my pajamas and lied down in Lucy's couch. I gave one last look at Lucy. She looks like an angel when she's sleeping.

And it lingered my thoughts all night. Those words. "If you only knew what i feel about you." What is this? Hatred? or Love? It's so hard to see someone so hurt. It really hurts me also. And if you only knew Lucille. I really like you.