Winked back.

Lucy's POV

I woke up with my head throbbing, maybe because of the crying last night.

I checked the time 9:47am. 

I wonder what time did Harry went home. I can't forget what i said to him, that was so embarassing. But i just can't deny my feelings. He sang me to sleep. Which was so sweet. 

Oh. Carrots. I told him about Nathan last night. I hope he keeps it. Eleanor knows about it already but i wish it won't spill.

I heard someone snoring. In. My. Room. in the couch I stood up and checked the couch.

I walked slowly and saw a sleeping Harry in the couch. His lips half parted and he was snoring. He looks so cute when he's sleeping. I can't take my eyes off him.

"Like what you see?." he murmured.

"Yes." i whispered looking so mesmerized. Shit Lucy did you say yes?  

"Uh. i mean.. What are you doing here?" he laughed and stood his half body up.

"Your mom let me stay here last night. Because it was too late already. I guess i have to leave." Really harry? Want to stay forever? Please don't go. He stood up and went straight to the door.

"Wait Harry." he stopped and turned around. What should i say? Don't go? I want you here?

"Wanna have some breakfast?." Great thinking Lucille.

"Hm. Sure." he smiled.

"Sunday morning rain is falling.." my phone started to ring.

"Hello?. Hey. He's here. No nothing happened. You saw everything? We're you sneaking? No. Yes i told him. Where? What time? Fun? Not in my book. Say Hello too. Tell him nothing happened. stop making up stuff. Okay. We'll be over. Bye."

"Who was that?." Harry exclaimed.

"El." i said.

"What did she say?."

"She keeps on asking if something happened to us last night. and we're going to some amusement park at 11. So after we have breakfast, i'll take a bath and i'll walk with you going to the pad."

"What time is it?." Harry asked.

"Almost ten." i smiled.

After we ate breakfast, Harry changed to his clothes from last night and asked him to watch tv first.

I took a bath and brought my clothes to the bathroom because Harry was inside my room.

I wore a yellow floral tanktop and tucked it in a orange skirt, 3 inches above the knee. i put on some light make up too make it natural. 

I walked out from the bathroom and saw Harry with his eyes on his phone. 

"Let's go?." i said. 

He stood up looking so mesmerized. "Beautiful." he whispered.

"What?." looking so surprised. Did he say beautiful? 

"Nothing. Let's go drama queen." he stood up and exited the room first.

Gladly George was there. So no more walking. 

When we got to the pad we just waited for Harry to finish taking a bath then everyone went inside the van and sped off to the amusement park..

Louis was driving and eleanor was beside him in front.

I was beside a sleeping Niall and Zayn with their heads on my shoulders.