"YOUR HEART BEATS FOR HIM" (p2)

hii guys...sorry for the late update...here it is...

CHANDA: annika, shaant ho jaa...its ok! (calm down annika...its ok..!)

ANNIKA: nahi naa...ita not ok!!

CHANDA: to fir tu kya chaahti hai, ki vo tujhe vapas le jaane aaye? (then do u want him to come and take you back?)

ANNIKA: aisa possible nahi hai ki vo mujhse milne aaye...maine unka dil toda hai...aur ab vo mujhse nafrat karte hai...aur tujhe pata hai chandi ki main sab kuchh seh...(its not possible that he comes to meet me....he hates me...for i have broken his heart...and you know what..i can handle everything...but...)

CHANDA: sakti hu lekin unki aankho me apne liye nafrat nahi seh sakti....haina? (but you cannot see hatred for u in his eyes...right?)

ANNIKA: tujhe kaise pata? maine to yeh baat pehele kisi ko nahi bataayi! (but  have not told anyone abt this ever...how do you know?)

CHANDA: bataayi hai...yaad kar jab tera aur shivaay ka divorce ho gaya thha...jab pinky aunty ne tujhe blackmail kiya thha....fir teen mahine baad tum dono dargah pe mile thhe...aur tune meri dress peheni hui thii...aur shivaay ko laga ki tune engagement kar li hai...yaad aaya? (hou have told...do u remember when you were divorced ...when pinky aunty had blackmailed you...and you two met...and you were wearing my dress...and shivaay thought tat you have got engaged to someone..?)

BUT ANNIKA WAS NOT LISTENING...SHE WAS LOST SOMEWHERE ELSE...SHE  WAS LOOKING STRAIGHT INTO HIS EYES FULL OF TEARS...THEY WERE QUESTIONING HER...FOR WHY HE DID NOT KNOW WHAT SHE HAD FACED FOR THOSE 4 MONTHS WHEN HE WAS NOT WITH HER....HE WAS NOT WITH HR WHEN SHE NEEDED HIM THE MOST...HE COULD NOT STAND BY HER...

AND HE BROKE DOWN.

so guys, thats it for this update..I KNOW ITS REALLY SHORT (AND BORING..OFC!)...but i will try to update soon...keep reading

do vote and comment

khidkitod pyaar!

AANYA