Vo kanji aankhon wali ladki😍

It was Sahil...
Anika didi, yeh mai kya sun raha hu? Aapka aur sso ka pehele bhi divorce ho chuka hai...aur mujhe pata bhi nahi😱😱( what!!! U and sso were divorced earlier as well?...and i dont even know about it!!??)
Annika: aisa nahi hai sahil....vo to bas mai tujhe...( its not like that..i did not wanted to..)
Sahil: aap mujhe pareshan nahi karna chahte thhe...right? Annika didi aap aise kyu karte ho....! Aapko pata nahi par mai in baton se bohot hurt hota hu...(trouble me...right? U did not wanted to trouble me...but u dont know to what extent I get hurt when I get to know about such things..😭)
Just then, the doorbell rang
Annika: Ansh aa gaya scul se...pls ussske saamne iss baare me koi baat mat karna...ok? (I think Andh har returned from school...pls dont say anything in front of him,...)
OK.
Sahil goes to open the door..
Sahil: Hi Ashu! (Sahil calls him Ashu..) tera school kaisa thha aaj? (Hi Ashu...how was your scul today?)
Ansh: Accha thha...mumma kahan hai(it was good...where is mom?)
Sahil: come
As soon as he sees his mum he jumps on top of her and kisses her on the cheek...
Ansh: Mumma, aapko pata hai, hum uss travel quest wale competition ke finals me pohoch gaye...( mom, you know what? We have reached the finals...!)
Annika: arre wah! That's great...kab hai finals? (That's great..! When are the finals?)
Ansh: overmorrow...
Annika: okk...achha sun, tu fresh hokar  aa ja mai khana laga deti hu...(okk...now go and freshen up...ill serve the food..)
Ansh: okk!
At the dining table:
Anika: tu bata raha thha ki teri team me koi ladki hai..jiske saath tu finals me jaayega...kaun hai vo? ( you had told me that u are a team with some girl...with whom you will go for the finals...who us she?)
Ansh: hai mumma, bohot hi nakchadi hai...usske papa ek bohot bade businessman hai...isliye jab dekho tadi marti reheti hai...billi kahi ki! ( she is a very irritating girl...she shows attitude whenever and wherever she gets a chance...such a cat she is!)
Anika remembers sso
Sahil: billi kyu? (why cat?)
Ansh: kyuki usski KANJI AANKHEIN hai! ( because she has cat eyes!)
Annika: Kanji aankhein??( cat eyes?!!??)
Ansh: haan mumma! Bilkul meri tarah...pata nahi kya samajhti hai apne aap ko...vo to vo bilkul meri tarah intelligent hai😎 isliye teacher ne uski aur meri team bana di...varna mai to usse baat bhi nahi karta...( yah...just like mine...she is intelligent...just like me...that is y the teacher made us a team...otherwise ai would not even talk to her!)
Anika remembers SSO's kanji aankhein..👀
Sahil notices this and changes the topic...
Sahil: Ansh, achha chal ab...padh le...
Agar jeet gaya to u can go to london with her... ( okk,...now back to studies...u know na that if u win u can go to london...with her!😍)
Ansh in mind: wahi to problem hai!😤 (that is exactly what the problem is..!)
Annika was clearing the plates...
Sahil: naam to bata de usska...( atleasf tell me her name..)
Ansh: SHIVIKA!!😍
A plate drops from anni's hands...she says: Shivika!!????!!!!????😱😱
Next update soon
Hope u ppl are liking it
If u want any change in the story, do let me know!
Happy reading!
Love always
Aanya❤️