1

"Where is Jimin?"
"Jimin?!"
"He's really nowhere to be found, we're sorry."

Those were the words we heard last year.

"Hyung, can Jimin hyung still be alive?" The youngest ask.

"Jungkook, face it. He's probably dead. Officials did nothing." I answered.

"Yoongi, you're overreacting, officials are still looking for him." Hoseok answered.

"Whatever, believe in them, they did nothing. All of those things they are saying are myths, Jimin died alone okay?" I answered and went back to my studio.

I saw his picture in my room, and wondered,

Is Jimin really alive?

I decided to take a 5 days leave to loosen things a bit, the last time I saw Jimin, he was wearing his favorite blue jacket, his silky pink hair can brighten your mood so much. How I miss Jimin.

I went back to the place where his last words with me are.

"Hyung, don't you want to wander far? I want to, but fate is stopping me to do so, I think I should atleast try once."
"Where do you want to go?"
"I don't know. Anywhere. I want to forget about my problems and start feeding my starving old self. The old Jimin? I don't know where he is, he's not left in Busan, he's also not me. Probably he died."
"What are you saying? I don't understand you Jimin. Are you experiencing problems?"
"I guess."

And he left me alone. It was our last shooting before our concert, the next day? We don't know where he is. We stated to the public that he was seriously having a bad headache due to diet issues, it's a lame excuse. But the fans believed it.

*BEEP BEEP*
[Yoongi! You finally answered! Where are you?]
"At the sea where we last saw Jimin."
[The officials have said something.]
"What? What happened to Jimin?"
[Please wait for us there, we're finally going to see Jimin again.]

What just happened? They found Jimin? Is he still the same Jimin we know? I can't believe this.