4

"Jimin? Do you remember me?" Jungkook asked me.

"Who are you trying to fool? You're still my maknae. I remember you all. I'm sorry if I made you worry." I said trying not to shed tears.

I'm finally going back home. I'm not lost.

I lost my way in the maze. But here I am, I passed.

I'm happy that I'm here.

"Oh and Jimin, someone wanted to give you this. It was found near you when you were found lying in the streets of Seoul. Read it first. We need an explanation."

I read the letter.

Hi Jimin, it's your friend from the other world, I enjoyed being with you even though it was just 24 hours (1 year in the real world) I'm sorry if I made you sadder. I know you're already sad because of your problems. I'm going to you soon and I hope you will remember me. Thank you for the memories that you left me. Thank you Jimin, see you soon.

—unknown

I cried.

"This unknown person, guys... I was with them. That person is kind. Very kind. I don't know why I said that, I was cursing at them when I got to 'that world'. Speaking of that world, it's my own world. I found it in a building, It wasn't there when I saw it first but when I went on walking around after talking with Yoongi hyung, I just saw it, and of course curiosity killed the cat, I went in and got there, it's all white at first, then this figure that's in all black, will tell you directions how to get out, I learned that even if you don't finish it within 24 hours, you will still come back here. What are the directions? You have to find your way back home. Throughout the game, you will get hints. The hints contain your memories, from when you were born to the present. I finished in 23 hours, after you've finished the maze, you will track the people you want. I tracked you guys, and yes, even though you lie to me, I know Yoongi burned his bedroom, Namjoon wrote a song about me, Jungkook keeps on texting my phone goodbyes, Taehyung drinking all night, Seokjin sitting in my room doing nothing and Hoseok drinking pills, in return of the favor, I'm so sorry I led you to this mess. I can be your slave for a ye—"

I tried to explain but leader joon cutted me.

"No returning of favor. We understood you were depressed."

"....really hyung? Thank you... Anyway, if you're depressed come to me, and I'll educate you. Okay?"

They all nodded.

I MAY GOT LOST FOR A YEAR, THESE 6 BOYS DIDN'T GIVE UP ON ME. (although yoongi was almost there.) I WILL FOREVER BE THANKFUL FOR THEM. I LOVE THEM, AND I HOPE THEY WON'T GET STUCK LIKE ME. I REALLY DON'T LIKE THE FEELING OF LOSING SOMEBODY. SO BEFORE YOU REALIZE THEY ARE GONE BY YOUR SIDE, PROTECT THEM WITH ALL YOUR HEART.

LOST MY WAY

end.