3

"Yes. Thank you very much." I sighed in relief as I see a guy in comatose named Park Jimin infront of me. But there is still this unmelted ice in my heart.

"Please wake up now Jimin.. We miss you already.." The youngest cried out.

"Jungkook, take it easy, he's going to wake up."

*BEEP BEEP*
unknown
hi yoongi, is jimin doing good now?
yoongi
who are you?
unknown
remains a secret by jimin, when jimin was gone, he was with me. he holds the answer. he's doing okay now, and will probably wake up in a few minutes.
yoongi
how can jimin be with you? he's in a comatose for 6 months. and he's lost for another 6 months.. wait, did you hide him?
unknown
no I didn't! just like what I said, he holds the answers.
yoongi
fine. stop texting me.

Weird..

"Yoongi!" Jin hyung shouted.

"What?" I answered calmly.

"Here's what they found when Jimin was found 6 months ago."

Paper.

To whoever will see this,

Yes he is Park Jimin, please take him to the hospital quickly, tell the officials you have found them and show this piece of paper. Please don't see me as a criminal. If Jimin wakes up 6 months later, at the 5th month of his comatose, tell the officials to say it to his friends already, I'm sure they were worried about Jimin, and the same goes to Jimin too. Jimin is a kind hearted man, please tell him after he wakes up to read the note below:

Hi Jimin, it's your friend from the other world, I enjoyed being with you even though it was just 24 hours (1 year in the real world) I'm sorry if I made you sadder. I know you're already sad because of your problems. I'm going to you soon and I hope you will remember me. Thank you for the memories that you left me. Thank you Jimin, see you soon.

—unknown, 2017

Wow what a drama. But there's this part of me that says it's true. It's accurate.

2 hours later..

So? It's been 2 hours?

"DOCTOR!! JIMIN MOVED HIS HAND!!"

Taehyung shouted.

"JIMIN WHAT? OH MY GOD." My eyes raged of happiness.

"Please go out for awhile visitors."

We did what the doctor said and the 7 of us and his family waited outside.

"Look guys, Jimin was with us. He appeared in a picture with the 6 of us, he was seating next to Jungkook. In the fanmeetings, he was sitted in his chair." Namjoon said.

"Don't scare me. He isn't a ghost hyung," Jungkook and Taehyung said.

"I'm just so happy I will see him again." Namjoon shed tears which made all of us cry.

Then the doctor broke the moment and told us he can go home now. Suprisingly, he's okay. No side effects or what not.