2

I'm tired. I want to die. But I don't want to leave my friends and family behind.

Wait, a door? This is unusual. There wasn't a door here.

Ugh! Where am I?

All I see is white.. Am I dead? Where are they?

"Guys? Where are you? Where am I? Hello? Is someone there?"
"Hi Jimin."
"What the fuck? Who are you and why are you wearing all black?"
"Thank you for joining my game."
"Hell no I ain't joining your game! I'm not boo boo the fool! Take me back to my friends!"
"Oh easy. This isn't a scary game, you just have to do 2 things."
"Please tell me quickly! I want to go back to my friends! Yoongi will blame himself for this!"
"Don't worry, about your friends. You'll just be spending a day here, but that's already a year in the real world."
"Oh for fuck sakes! Aren't you even aware what is waiting for me out there?"
"I'm aware. Just follow my instructions. And don't be mad at me, it's your fault for going inside this door."
"Magical huh?"
"Not really, if you believe in Magic, it's not magic. Remember Jimin, you're in Busan. When you wake up, you will be in  a mental hospital, you're okay, you don't have any injuries. But what is left is your memories here, I hope you learn. That's all I can say."
"What should I do to spend my 24 hours here?"
"Oh honey, it's not 24 hours, you spent 1 hour fighting with me. So it's 23. See? I don't bite."

I can't stay here, seriously? Where am I? I'm worried about my friends.

"Just tell me what to do. I really want to go back to my friends please."
"Okay, for your remaining 23 hours, you are provided with everything you want, you are in your perfect world. But, you have to find your way back home, in short, you're stuck in a maze. Goodbye Jimin."

Fuck, our of all puzzles? Mazes? Really?

"Oh and one thing, in your 12 hours, you'll be taken out of the door, you will be found lying in the streets of Seoul, but that's just simply 6 months in the real world. I won't let your friends and family know. You will see hints anywhere containing all of your memories. You were sent here because you're overthinking about your future that you got depressed thinking about it. I wish you luck."
"T-thank you... Oh! And what if I make it in less than 24 hours?"
"Then you'll be returned."

Then the person vanished. What the heck? I'm scared about this. I want to go back for real.

But I will go by the saying "No pain, no gain." I have to pass this. Jimin can do this.

23 Hours Later...

I'm still conscious in this world. I already finished the puzzle 2 hours ago, I have an hour to go. But how do I kill time. Should I dance?

"Hey, how do I kill the time remaining?"
"Here a gadget to monitor how your friends are doing."

I took the gadget... No... No..

This isn't happening right? Yoongi is not committing suicide right? Hoseok didn't passed out in the road right? Namjoon didn't made me a song relating to me right? Seokjin can't be sitting in my bedroom all day? Taehyung isn't drunk all night right? Jungkook... Jungkook isn't messaging me goodbyes all day?

"Jimin... One hour is over. It's time to say goodbye. I hope you learned."
"I did learn. Bye.."