Part 3

No POV

Times that Baekhyun's being forced up to meet with Taeyeon had ruined his relationship with Chanyeol more and more. He has lost his abilities to give his best at the performances. Kris's lawsuit had leaked out and the Exo M menbers returned to Korea while Kris was staying at a hospital in China. They were all a scandalous mess... None of the fans knew about Baekhyun supposedly dating Taeyeon. Kris was the number one topic of the worldwide web and twitter and Instagram were on fire with hashtags like #webelieveinyoukris.

Back in the Exo K Dorms

Suho managed to help them regain their hopes. He makes the members forget about their troubles but Chanyeol and Baekhyun can't seem to cheer up. The two loudest have lost their energetic vibe.

"What's happened to us?" Suho says as they rest after practice.

"I wish we could go back to trainee days." Sehun sighs and looks at Chanyeol who paid no attention to Baekhyun's stare. Kai and Kyungsoo didn't speak.

"What's wrong with us?" Suho asks wen suddenly the doors open. It was Exo M, Suho was hoping to see Kris but instead they found another depressing group.

"Anyeonghaseyo." Xiumin says with a weak smile. He sits next to Baekhyun and Luhan next to Chanyeol.

"So?" Chen says sitting next to D.O. And Kai.

"Is this even Exo? We can't give up! I believe that Kris had a reason! You guys can't tell me he's selfish...HANIYO!" Tao says crying, Xiumin hugs him.

"Tao stop crying...of course we believe in Kris." Luhan says patting his back.

"Let's be happy." Chanyeol says finally putting a smile. Baekhyun smiled as well and tried to cheer them all up.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun couldn't let their problem hurt the Exo members more.

"Wanna see us dance?" Chen says standing up. Chen and Chanyeol start dancing and the Exo members laugh.

Chanyeol's POV

We headed back in our dorms and I find a confused Baekhyun sitting on my bed. I jump on the bed and pull on his shirt. "Yah! This is my bed! Move!"

"Pabo! Your on my bed."

"Oh! Mianhe..." He says getting off but I quickly hug him.

"Don't...don't leave."

"I'm just going to my bed."

"Not that...I mean...don't leave my arms, my side, and most of all my heart."

"Chanyeol..."

"You don't even call me Channie anymore." I feel tears fall from my eyes as I stared at Baekhyun's back.

"Maybe it's time..."

"For what?"

"I need to do this..."

"Do what?!"

"Let me go..." Baekhyun said sternly. I couldn't feel my arms. I knew that if I let go...he'd be gone forever.

Somehow...I did.

Sehun's POV

I slept with Suho Hyung since Chen wanted to sleep in my room.

"What a mess!" Hyung says throwing his hands in the air. I laughed at his white hair flying all over the place.

"Hyung...maybe he had a reason." Just then the managers came in.

"Give me your phones."

"Wae?"

"Give them." We handed our phones unsure of what was happening.

"Don't go anywhere unless i tell you guys too."

"Um...ok." We both say nodding. Suho Hyung closes the door when they left.

"What was that about?"

"Probably Kris...it's going to be fine we don't even know what's going on. They probably think we'll leak out some sort of information about Kris and have the fans rebel. Honestly they can take our phones were as clueless as our fans." We both sigh and he turns off the lights. I fell asleep on Chen Hyung's bed.

Baekhyun's POV

"Where's your phone Baekhyun?" I refused to give my manager my phone. I hid it underneath my bed like what we planned. Chanyeol was clueless as to what was happening and I was hurting him.

"Baek just give it-"

"We'll come for it later." Coughed the manager leaving quickly. I had to use my phone to contact Taeyeon noona.

"What was that about?" Chanyeol asks me and I shrug my shoulders.

"I saw you Baek... Your hiding it!"

"What are you talking about?!"

"Something's wrong here! You know why they took our phones?!" Phew...Chanyeol was able to believe that's the reason I was hiding my phone.

"Chanyeol I don't know where I left it!"

"They should have used my phone to call it! They would've tried harder! What's wrong with you Baek?! Are you hiding something from me?!" He walks closer to me and I shrink back in my bed.

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?! SLAP ME AG-" he smashes his lips on mine. He asks to enter my mouth and I allowed it to slip in. His tongue rummaged through making me moan in pleasure. No one could make me feel what Chanyeol gives me. Not even Taeyeon noona. He pulls apart from me still holding my face with his hand.

"Saranghae Baek...I can't hurt you. I can't and I WONT! Do it again...jebal...JEBALYO! DONT LEAVE ME!" He hugs me crying loudly on my shoulder. I felt regretful and something in my heart dropped. I hugged him back crying slowly. Bian...I love you too but I have to do this...if I don't they won't let me stay with you....

AUTHORS NOTE:

So in my last book I separately made my notes. I decided to do it like this instead! Btw all of this is not real Idk much about Kris leaving nor about Taeyeon and Baek. The story is based on my mood , what I hear, and i have to do everything to make the events connect. I have nothing against Taeyeon to make her seem bad here it's just a fictional story. I don't want to offend anyone. I have to make this book action packed to make it interesting! Please control your emotions and don't think wrongly of me.