Part 2

Xiumin's POV

It was early in the morning when we arrived at china. We quickly went to a hotel to get some rest because in two hours we were going to have more interviews, performances, and the life of a star!

"Why don't you sleep?" Chen asks me, we shared a room together. I was looking around the room just tired.

"I don't know...I feel tired but I don't want to go to sleep. Something feels wrong these days..."

"Maybe because your pink hair is kicking in! Everything will be fine...you just miss Exo K...as much as I do."

"I heard your with Kyungsoo...is that true?"

"Is it bad?"

"I thought Kyungsoo was with Kai."

"I guess it is bad." Chen laughs and quickly folds the sheet over him. A couple minutes later he was snoring to sleep.

"Ah Jinjja how come you fall asleep on me?!"

Baekhyun's POV

The night before was a blur I woke up in bed with Taeyeon noona. She was sound asleep...I noticed we were both naked.

"Noona..."I say shaking her. She didn't wake up. I quickly got out of bed and got into my clothes. Chanyeol's going to kill me...

Chanyeol's POV

I fell asleep at Kai and D.O.'s dorm, when I woke up I remembered my poor Baekhyun in the bathroom,cold and alone. I quickly got up to check up on him and planned to make breakfast. As I was heading to our room I spot Baekhyun hurriedly going on.

"Baek?" I stare at him with sad eyes and his shocked expression explained everything. His hair was ruffled and messy, his clothes were put on in a hurry, and there was a hickey on his neck.

"Chan..." He hugs me and I couldn't feel it anymore. Those times my heart thumped for him, those times I held him, when I teased him...my heart fluttered...but not this time. I push him off and he starts crying sinking on the floor.

"Was it Taeyeon noona?! Was it her?!" I looked at the ground tears tarting to fall slowly.

"N-n-nae."

"Hani... you can't! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME?!"

"WAE?! WHY CANT I?! YOUR ALWAYS WITH KAI!" My heart stops...it...it's because of of me? Baek thought I was...with...Kai?

"FINE! MAYBE ITS TIME YOU KNEW AS WELL! I LOVE KAI BAEK! AND I HATE YOU!" I stomped away just in time for Suho and Sehun to come out.

"What's going on here?" He says stopping me.

"Leave me alone..."I say pushing my shoulder forward. I was full of jealousy that I lied to Baekhyun... I couldn't take any more of him. Kai understood me...

~2 months later~

Kris's POV

After our promotions finished for the day I quickly flew back to Korea without telling any of my members. I needed to check up on our lawsuit when I felt someone following me.

"So you really want to file this?" My lawyer asks and I nod.

"My members and I are being treated unfairly...the public needs to know."

"You know you can just change your contract...right?"

"But-"

"No buts! Let me just fix this up for you...is your health ok?"

"Yea...I'll be visiting the doctor when I head back in China."

"good."

Tao's POV

Where was Kris?