Welcome

Hello, Poetry lover.

This book is for everyone who encouraged, threatened, and haunted me to make a poetry book. I'd like to say thank you to those people for giving me nightmares for many years to come. You know yourselves.

If you did not read the book description and the first paragraph of this part, then I take it upon myself to let you know that this is in fact a book full of nothing but poems. Short and long ones alike. Speaking on topics like heartbreak, love, death, suffering, peace, joy, a new day, and many more. So if you do not like poetry, I understand and I would like to say thank you for giving it a shot anyway. If you are not into poetry and do decide to stay and give it a try anyway, then I say an even bigger thank you to you.

If you've had a wonderful childhood so far, don't read this book because there's a chance it might ruin it for you. Maybe. Hopefully.

Now I'd like to ask you not to, by any means or platform, steal my work. YOU WILL BE CAUGHT. Don't translate, interpret, publish, manipulate, or claim this work in any way, shape, or form. Please be respectful of my hard work and do not try stealing something that doesn't belong to you. If anyone ever comes across someone taking credit for my work, please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you. And if you have an idea you'd like to extract from this work, just let me know and we can talk about it. It's much better than dragging each other on the internet.

Please, no rude comments. I welcome you to call me out if you find something that makes you uncomfortable. Don't hesitate. But please, do not be rude to my readers. They are my support system and if you come for them, I WILL, come for you. I really enjoy reading comments from you guys and I love making new friends. Please let's not deflect from that.

I'll be posting randomly. And know that this may not have more than twenty parts.

Please go check out my other works - Laceration and Dear love : A love letter to Love.

So thank you once again for picking out my book! I hope you like it. Don't forget to comment and leave a vote for every poem you like. Please also share this book to show your support, it will be most appreciated.

She loves is coming soon! So stay tuned.

You can check out my instagram for even more poems that might not be included in this book.

Thank you, guys!