chapter 11

Matts pov

"Jessica listen...im breaking up with you...im really sorry. I love Kate and i been dating her for awhile now...im so sorry Jessica." I said.

"Oh so you been cheating on me for that thing?" Jessica asked pointing at kate.

"Yes and that THING has a name." I said a little to sassy.

Maybe a can be the new sass master...

"I dont care if it has a name or not. Your mine and just mine." Jessica said.

"Oh im sorry..but i dont want to date a girl the DATED EVERY BOY in school!" I said full of sass.

"Come on kate we are leavening." I said.

"hold on".

Kate went up to Jessica and gave her a nice slap in the face. Wow!

"OMG YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT!!" Jessica yelled.

"I did and I'm proud." Kate said.

"You'll pay for this." Jessica said and walked away.

"Soo..." Kate said.

My phone beeped and it was a tweet. A fan probably. I clicked it and my eyes nearly popped out.

@JessicaHuston: @MattyBRaps Is a big fat cheater!! He's a player and cares about only himself!!!!  Here's proof!!

Then I clicked the picture. It was a pic of me and Kate kissing then a picture if me and Jessica kissing..

"Kate I need to get home." I said.  I gave her a kiss and ran home.

Kate's POV

Matt just ran home with a weird look on his face. I turned around and saw the one and only Jessica...

joy!!

"Oh hello there didn't know youll be here I thought you'll be crying." I said full of sass.

She just rolled her eyes and starred at me.

"okay, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"What are you doing here?"

"Why do you care?"

"I don't I just want to know."

"Well I want to know why your here."

She once again rolled her eyes. She walked over and pushed me down.

ALL TELL NAW!!.

I got up and slapped her..I have a problem with slapping people.. She looked shocked..

"Yeah..its sooo shocking I slapped

a bitch like you!!" I said  sarcastically.

"That's it!! You done it this time!! I'm going to make your life a living hell!! You'll wish you were never born!!" She said and ran away.

weirdo...

As I was about to walk home my phone beeped. I looked and saw I was a tweet.

@JessicaHuston: @Katecadogan just slapped me!!  I don't get how this girl has friends!! She's so rude!! but yet Matt going to marry her anyway!!

I just rolled my eyes. Some people!

As I was walking home I got a phone call.

"Hello.'

"ahh kate...did you see the tweet?''

''You don't scare me.''

'Haha not yet that was just the start.. in a couple days I'll make your life..hell."