chapter 12

Kate's POV

Ha yeah right. She dose not scare me. She thinks she's better than everyone else. And that's why everyone at school listens to her. Wait...everyone at school listens to her.

Wait...I'm still not scared if her. She can't take away Matt from me just because she wants him back. Ugh why can't I have a good life without HER in it!

Right Now I'm walking to school. Its cool and rainy out and its Dark and the streets lights are out. It's kind of scary. I looked up and saw lighting. Prefect... it rained harder than it did before.

Right then there was a hand over my mouth and holding on to me. I tried to scream but it was no use. I looked behind me and saw a man in a black shirt and white pants. he had is hood so I could not see him.. I looked close and saw....

"Matt?"

He started Laughing and flipped his hair..

"Oh you meanie, you scared me so much."

"Haha yeah Haha I could tell by th-Hahahah look on-on Yo-Hah your face!" He said while laughing.

I punch him in the arm and stared walking again. He is such a meanie.

"Ok Ok I'm sorry!"he said

"Whatever.."

we stared walking and i felt his hand in mine. I looked up and he smiled at me and I smiled back. he stopped me and leaned in..I felt butterflies in my tummy. I always dreamed of getting kissed in rain.

soon i felt a warm pair of lips on mine. my tummy felt like fireworks. I love this boy. He pulled away and grabbed my hand and walked to school..

********

We got to school and walked in the building. Right Then All Eyes Where on me. It got quite and everyone was whispering.

I looked to my side and matt was gone...what...I stared walking and all eyes still on me no talking just whispering. I heard some of the things.

"She's such a dork"

"why dose Matt like her? "

"Kate's so ugly"

"loser"

''loner''

"nerd"

I stared to tear up and slammed my locker shut and ran to class. When I walked in everyone stared at me.

I seen Matt and smiled. He waved and I sat next to him. Someone tapped on his shoulder.

"Matt your such a cheater." The boy said.

Matt just rolled his eyes. and put his arm around me. I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back..I turned to the teacher and tried to listen.

*****

The first bell is over and now I'm at my locker..everyone is making fun of me.

"Ew Kate your soo ugly."

"Look its the worthless maget."

"Hey what's up loser."

I slammed the locker shut and slide down to the floor putting my hands to my face. I few tears fell down and I heard that one person.

"Awe is the little Kate sad? Awe where your lover boy? Is he not here to stick up for you? you really are a loser.."

.I Looked up and saw Jessica and her crew.

I stood up and wiped my tears away.

"Jessica .... shut the freak up! your just mad because the hottest boy in school broke up with you!"

She gasped.

"This is not over!" She said and left.

I ran away and ran into someone. I looked up and saw...

"DREW!" I jumped up and hugged him.

" oh my gosh Kate, are you ok? "

"Yeah I'm fine! where Matt? "

"by his locker!"

I hugged him again and ran as fast as I could to matt's lock. he was walking away with a sad look and I ran up and taped him on the shoulder. He turned around and his face lite up as he saw me.

As soon as he was about to hug me a group of boys ran up to him.

"NOO" I screamed.

they where pushing him around and I was screaming for them to stop.

"BOYS THAT ENOUGH!" They turned there heads and pushed him to the floor.

the teacher took the boys to the office and I helped Matt up.

"Matt, are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine!"

The Bell rang and I helped him to class. the way there everyone was yelling bad stuff to us.

"Kate, what's wrong with your lover boy? ".

"EWWW Mattyb is dating that thing? Ugh I can't ever believe she was even popular!"

"Awe look at kate and Matt there so cute together!" A girl said.

everyone looked at her and started laughing. Whats there problem????

she had long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. her skin was pale and she had long black eyelashes. She had natural color makeup on. she had peach color eye shadow. She had pink slip gloss.

To be honest she was the definition of beautiful. She was WAY prettier then me.

We got to class and everyone was still looking at us.

"Look it the cheater and the hoe!!"Some boy yelled.

everyone stared laughing. "Dont listen to them!" matt said. I Nodded my head and sat down in the old seats.

********** Lunch time **********

Its lunch time now witch means I went through 4 periods of getting bullied. I walked in the lunch room and all eyes where on me. This is really getting on my nerves.

I looked around and seen Emily, Hannah, Drew, Josh , Hailey , Matt amd the rest of the crew.

"Oh my gosh, Kate are you ok?" Emily asked hugging me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said. The crew came around and gabe me hugs.

"Ew Look the there hugging bed bugs kate."

Every one stared laughing and the crew jumped in front of me to protect me.

I could here everyone yelling bad stuff to me .

"HEY LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!"

I looked looked up and saw that girl that said me and matt are cute together.

"Oh yeah?? Now now there. What if I dont ?!" Jessica yelled.

"this." the girl yelled...

*******************************************A/N

Soooo Guys a new chapter! whoo whoo! Turn up! Yeah so y'all see matts new hair cut yet? And what y'all think of his new song? its the best! yeah so theres a new character to the story! But Im not telling Yall who she is! Can you guess who she is?

Vote

and

comment

bye bye