chapter 13

kates pov

What the heck just happened? And why is the new girl helping ..me?

I looked to my side and Matt looked shocked! The girl walked over to me and matt.

"Hey, I'm jordyn, jordyn jones!"She said putting a hand out to shake.

"wait? the dancer?" I asked.

"yep!"

"Oh wow..I'm kate, Kate cadogan!" I said shaking her hand.

"I can tell where going to best friends!" she said.

"yeah'' I said

"oh and don't listen to the bullies!" she said.

"thanks!" I said.

We walked to are next bell (which we had together) and she sat next to me.

it turns out she lives across the street from me!

turning math class the girls behind me were saying mean things about me.

"Why is jordyn hanging with kate?"

"I don't know but jordyn is going to get bedbugs!" the other girl said

I seen jordyn jump a little. she turned around and looked like she was about to kill the two girls

" Dont EVER! talk about Kate like that again!!" jordyn yelled.

The girls looked scared!

after school me,jordyn, Hannah,emily and Matt walked home when we got to our houses we all said good bye and went inside.

I sat down at the living room table and did my home work. its all to easy for me.

my mom walked in the room and told me to get in the car. Matt texted me.

from: Matty bae

hey, what's up?

to:Matty bae

nothing, just going to get my Halloween custom

from:matty bae

me too!

When me and my mom got to the Halloween store I got the dead cheerleader custom.

we got home and I went to hang with jordyn. she's being a dead dancer!

I texted Matt and he's being a dead football player. Emily and Hannah are dead dancers too!

I got home and went to bed not wanting to wake up for school
****************************************

A/n hey I know its short and sucks but tomorrow I'm making a really long Halloween chapter for all my books!!

see ya tomorrow!!

bye bye