green stone pt 1

please comment

Chapter 1: The Beginning

"My lord where are the children you told me that they were sleeping but I haven't found any of them." A woman said as she came in and nealed.

"Like I said they are sleeping." The man said.

"Hush Lunes." Someone else said.

"You to Alexander." Lunes said.

"You should know your post." Alexander said.

"You too." Lunes said as she got up and punched the wall.

Then, some glass shattered that was behind the wall and the wall disappeared all around them and a boy came out were the glass shattered and Lunes caught him she noticed that he had bandages on his neck.

"He is from the village that was burning and we saved him and the other....children." She said as she looked around.

And there were all the children from the village.

"Oh my god why are you doing this?" Lunes asked.

"That is, my business not yours commander Lunes." The man said.

Then a man came out from the shadows.

"Princess Lunes!" The man said as he used his magic and smoke came out.

"Get them." The man said.

"Here take him." Lunes said as she turned around and used magic and blasted the door so they could escape and so they couldn't get them.

They got out of there and kept running up to a riverbank.

"This is a fine spot." The man said.

"Thank you Liam." Lunes said.

"You should have taken my warning though." Liam said.

"I know but we would have never found out where the children were." Lunes said.

"True." Liam said as he put the kid down. "I brought your clothes."

"Thank you." Lunes said as she walked away.

"So, he is from the village where they say the green stone resides at?" Liam asked.

Lunes came back wearing a dress and came up to her knee then it changed into a form of battle clothes.

"Damn it feels good not to wear armor again." Lunes said as she sat down(her clothes is similar to what a man wears)

"Well, what do we do?" Liam asked.

Then, a ferret came out of the boy's shirt.

"Look what I found." Liam said as he pointed to the ferret. "It is dinner."

The ferret ran back into the boy's shirt.

"And there goes our dinner." Liam said.

"It is not our dinner and there is probably a reason that it is with the boy." Lunes said as she looked over at the boy. "We should just leave him alone for now."

They both went away to go find something to eat. After that the boy woke up he sat up and looked around and all he saw was forest and the ferret came out of his shirt.

"Mido." He said in his mind.

It looked at him and crawled all over him came up next to his face and sat on his shoulder. Lunes and Liam came back a little afterwards.

"Look he's awake." Liam said.

"Hi there." Lunes said as she knelt down. "I am Lunes and he is Liam."