The way you love him (boyxboy)

A/N: sooo this is my first attempt at writing a story hehe:) ive been using Wattpad for a while, reading and browsing through other people's stories. i especially like the works of xxWhoAteMyCookiexx, Amyscence, and FluffyBunny. I decided it was time to write my own story:) im keeping the rating as Pg13 but a warning right now is that there will be sexual content so please dont report me<3<3

Here Goes!!

Jeremy's POV

  "I'm gay, Jeremy"

  Three Words. Three words uttered by my best friend in the whole world, Tyler, that had my head spinning in circles. Not because I'm against gays, nonono. It's the exact opposite, you see. I'm gay, gay and closeted from even my closest friend in the universe. Doesn't stop there though, I'm also madly in love with Tyler, and have been since grade 7. We are now in grade 11 and attending Greenfield High.

  As soon as those words left his mouth I felt light-headed and had to make sure I heard him correctly "What did you just say?" I asked, looking completely shocked.

  "I said... I'm gay"

  The look in his eyes told me he was scared. Tyler didn't get scared too often, so it must mean a lot to him that I accept his being gay. I was so confused though, and my light-headedness wouldn't go away. I felt as though I couldn't breathe. I wasn't sure why, though. Shouldn't I be ecstatic? I've fantasized about being with Tyler so many times, and him being gay make my dreams all the more likely to come true. But it wouldnt go away. I felt like I was going to faint, but couldn't help asking "How did you realize?"

  He blushed deeply and looked down before responding "I fell in love with a guy"

  And with that, I fainted.