Ch. 2

The stars were out and almost every house had its porch lights off as the two girls finally drove back into town. Chloe had smoked a joint at the bonfire and was feeling like a summer day while Max struggled to keep her tired eyes open.
Once at Chloe's house the two stumbled up the stairs, ignoring the snores coming from Joyce and Step-douches room.
Max flopped face first onto the mattress, groaning. "Never, I repeat, NEVER make me go dancing EVER again." Chloe laughed, taking off her pants before flopping next to the other. "My legs feel like noodles!"
"Duh, they are noodles," Chloe starting poking Max's thigh. She giggled and poked Chloe's stomach and the two started a tickling war. As the two laughed and rolled on the bed they seemed oblivious to the position they landed in. Max had gotten on top of Chloe, sitting on her hips as Chloe reached up to grab a pillow to throw at Max. Max fell forward, catching her wrists to the bed and the two let their laughter die down.
Once they calmed down, Chloe blushed at their position. The hippie on the other hand was too tired to care. She fell to the side off of Chloe's body, but kept her fingers wrapped around Chloe's wrists.
"Did you hate me when I left?"
Chloe blinked in surprise, lookin at the other who appeared half asleep.
"Uh, well a little bit, yeah. I mean, it was a bad time for me, and I really fucking missed you Max." Chloe slid one hand down so she could intertwine their fingers together.
"I missed-" Max let out a large yawn, squeezing Chloe's hand. "You too, Chloe. So much..."
Chloe smiled at her friend who's eyes shut completely. Not so innocent little Max was ready for bed time. The taller stood up, untangling her hand from the others before pulling sheets out and over Max. As she climbed into the bed next to Max she could feel the other shift closer, before sleepily breathing out something laced with endearment that made The punk blush.
"...Chloe...."