Still In Cold War?

How did I end up in this position....

It was the first thing Arthit thinks when he wake up.He was pillowing on Kong's arm.The first thing he saw as soon as he open his eyes is Kongpob's sexy and manly adams apple.It was bobbing up and down.

Wait..bobbing up and down?That means he's awake!

Arthit looked up only to surprise by Kongpob's sudden kiss.

"Good morning P'Arthit..."He said,smiling.

Arthit sat up quickly.Kongpob made him blush even in early morning.Oddly,Arthit wake up early today.It was just 7.

"Why did you kiss me! I said don't touch me,didn't I?" He scold at Kong.

"You are so cute.What can I do?" Kongpob sit up and give him a sheepish smile.

"Don't give me that excuse!"Arthit scowled at him.He went to the bathroom.He don't want to hear Kongpob's teasing anymore.The toothbrush he used last time was still there in the cup.His was white and Kongpob's was black.

Does he have to use a black toothbrush?

He took a shower,brush his teeth and went out of the bathroom.He opened the wardrobe and pick an outfit he fancy.He's using Kongpob's wardrobe as his own.Arthit just remembered something.

"Kongpob!"He searched for his boyfriend.

"Khrub P'Arthit?" He was in another bathroom. Arthit opened the door without knocking. Kongpob just finished showering.Thank god he was wrapped in a towel or else.....

"P'Arthit why did you call me?" Arthit was mesmerized at the view before him.

"Huh..Oh! umm...Can you drive me back to my home? Today is my first day of work."

'Sure!But didn't you say it will start tomorrow"

"I need to take documents from my dad"

"Aww.."Kongpob went his his room to get changed.He drove Arthit back to apartment.He was following Arthit to his room.

"Why aren't you go back yet?" Arthit asked, annoyed.He is still mad at the latter.

"To drive you to your home"Kong said with a proud smile.

Gosh!  I hate that smile Arthit thought.

"Don't..I'll go by myself.Just go back to your home"He closed the door right in front of Kongpob's face.The taller guy sighed.He went back to his home then to his company.

"Em..What's my schedule for today?"

"It's same as yesterday except you have to go to P'Prem gallery at 2pm"

"Why should I go when I can send Wad" He don't want to go out.He just want to sit here and do his things.Beside what's the point of having minions if you're doing all the works by yourself.

"Umm..I don't think you can send Wad..he and P'Prem had a fight yesterday"

"Had a fight? Is it too bad?" He's still don't want to go out.

"I think so.. .You know Wad and his temper.I wonder how P'Prem deal with him...Kong if you don't want to go-"

"I'll go"Kongpob cut Em."right now.."

"Now!?" His boss nodded and put on the coat.He walked to his car and drive to Prem's gallery.

"P'Prem..Nice to meet you again" He greeted the older one who seems looking behind him.

"Wad didn't come with us P'Prem..."As if he can read his mind,Kongpob answer him.

"I know..*sigh* You will take your order now?"

"Yes...Em?" Em nodded and follow one of Prem's man to take the paintings.

"P' How do you usually make up with Wad? He's so hot headed."  Prem laughed.

"I have a secret weapon"

"Can you tell me what it is??"Prem look at him suspiciously.

"It seems like you are asking me tips to make up with your lover right??"He said with a grin.

"Kind of...he found out I was stalking him" Kongpob chuckled.Prem chuckled too.

"Huh? Him??"

"Yes. It's him.I have a boyfriend not girlfriend.But I'm not gay..."

"I understand I'm not gay either..hkhk"

"So? Your secret weapon? "

"Well....Wad loves music So tickets to music festival or buying the CDs he like is my way to make up with him.Does your bf have anything he like.." Kongpob thinks deeply.

"Humm.Ah! He likes pinkmilk alot" Prem laugh out loud.Kongpob frowned.

"Phee are you laughing at my boyfriend?"

"No no Pinkmilk reminded me of someone." He said while laughing.

"Now Wad has another reason to get mad"Kong said with a smirk.

"Hey! It's not like that.That someone is a guy moreover he's my friend "

"I was just kidding P'"Kong chuckled looking at Prem's frantic behavior l.

"Kong.." Em called him.

"You got them? Okay then.. P'Prem I'll go now..see you later"

"Okay bye Nong'Kong" They bidded farewell. Kongpob went back to company.He finished his work at 4.He went to his house,take a shower and to his parents house because Arthit is probably tutoring Fiat.He knocked at Fiat's door.

"Come in.." Fiat said.Yep!Arthit is there.He didn't look at Kong.

"Fiat Can I talk with P'Arthit?"Kongpob asked.

"Do you mean can I steal your tutor?"Fiat said sarcastically.Kong chuckled.

"Can I??" Fiat look at Arthit who is glaring at him.

"We will finish in 10 minutes but all it left to do is just to finish my assignment.I can write it by myself.So yes..You can take mama.."Fiat said.

"Fiat!!!" Arthit yelled.

"Oww mama~ I know you have something to do with papa and beside you can't avoid him forever do you?" Arthit sighed.

"You have to do all the assignments!"He told Fiat.

'Yes mama.." Kongpob didn't wait for Arthit to stand up properly.He dragged the man out of this house.

"P'Arthit here..."He gave Arthit pinkmilk bottle. Arthit narrowed his eyes but he took it.

'Don't think I will let you go just like this!"

"I know"Kongpob said smiling.There's definitely something behind this smile.

"Get on the bike P'Arthit "He put on a helmet for Arthit as he was holding his backpack in one hand and the other one was holding the pinkmilk cup which is gone by the time Kongpob clicked the clasp.Arthit was blushing a bit.

"where are you taking me?"Arthit asked while seating on the bike.

"You'll see..."Kongpob said and started driving his bike to somewhere.

                                                  ____

a/n: Do you want Toota and Kong knew each other before Arthit introduce Kong with his friends or???
Let me know what you think in the comments.