18

|B L A D E|

   When Blade woke up, he felt refreshed, and just happy. He always felt happy when he was around Theseus. There was something about that little panther that just sent Blade wild. Just looking at Theseus gush over Cain's soon-to-be baby made Blade grin.

      Once Theseus's had gotten over the initial shock of Cain being pregnant, he was all over him. Over the past week and a half that Theseus and Blade had been staying at Emerson's place, Theseus was nonstop obsessing over Cain's unborn kit. Heck, he was already planning on what to name Cain's baby! It stirred something deep inside of Blade to see Theseus's so excited over Cain's baby. It made him think how excited Theseus would be if Blade got him pregnant.

       Those thoughts made Blade just want to squeal and giggle. Everything about Theseus either made Blade giddy or h_rny. There was no in between.

     Blade also felt the undying urge to just confess to Theseus. To just lay himself bare for the panther. To everyone else he was a closed off and very secretive person. He never wanted anyone to hold any personal information about himself to dangle above his head. Theseus just made him feel like he could tell him anything, though.

      Speaking of the devil, Blade heard a cute little yawn come from between his arms. Chuckling, Blade sat up, pulling Theseus into his lap.

      Blade admired Theseus's messy bedhead, his big hazel eyes slowly open. In the dim lighting, they seemed to glow a soft green. Theseus peered up at his mate, so big and bulky compared to him.

      That was something else Blade loved. Theseus's felt so small and precious when Blade cradled him to his chest, like something that deserved to be cared for and adored.

       "Morning, stud. Time is it?" Theseus asked crawling half off of Blade to glance at the alarm clock on their nightstand that sat right next to the c_ndoms and lube. The red numbers flashed 10:32. "Sh*t." Theseus cursed.

      Blade tutted, giving his booty a smack. "No cussing, kit mici."

      Theseus bit his lip to hold back a moan. "Stop trying to make me hard, Blade! You know what today is!"

      Blade pursed his lips. Indeed, he did know what today was. He just wanted to forget about it and move to New Zealand. He never was good at facing his problems. He was mostly just worried about the danger Theseus was susceptible to if something went wrong with the plan.

      "We should probably get dressed..." Theseus said softly.

      Blade nodded, but didn't make any move to actually do what Theseus said. He was feeling particularly clingy that morning. Apparently, Theseus's wasn't in the same mood as he wriggled to the edge of the bed, tugging on a pair of clean boxers over his naked rump. Blade crawled up behind him, placing his hands on his hips.

     Blade kissed Theseus's shoulder gently, burying his face into the crook of his neck. Theseus let out a low whine, trying to squirm into his pants.

      "Bl-Blade! Stop! I'm trying to- to get dressed!" Theseus cried quietly.

     Blade paused. "Axel." He murmured against Theseus's skin.

     Theseus froze. "What?" He asked, his voice cracking.

     "That is my nave. No, name. Axel. Blade is my bounty hunter name," Blade said. He had been getting better and better at English. It made Theseus's chest swell with pride usually, but he was too distracted by what Blade- well, apparently Axel- was saying.

     Theseus blinked. "Axel?" He whispered, letting the name roll off his tongue. He immediately loved it.

     Theseus's turned, a grin splitting across his face. Axel beamed right back. He was so glad Theseus wasn't go crazy over it or anything. Instead, he crashed their lips together.

      Axel immediately responded, pushing Theseus into the mattress and pinning his hands above his head. Unlike when they had first met, Theseus immediately submitted. And nothing turned Axel on more than that.

     God, Axel so wanted to just bend him over the bed and f*ck him all day long. But that wasn't an option. They had things to do.

       Reluctantly, Axel broke the kiss, his and Theseus's heavy breaths mingling together. The sweet taste of Theseus still ligered on Axel's lips. Axel sighed.

      "We should probably get dressed..."

       Theseus bit his lip, nodding. Axel released his wrists and sat back. Theseus wobbled over to the wardrobe, pulling his pants all the way up on his trip there. Axel chuckled, his mate was just so d*mn adorable.

       He stood, following Theseus. Theseus swallowed thickly as his eyes wandered down Axel's bare body. He blushed heavily, tucking his chin to his chest as he turned back to the wardrobe. Axel smirked, he loved that he had this kind of effect on the twink.

      Axel grabbed a pair of khakis, a belt, some black briefs, a striped polo t-shirt, and some socks from the closet. Theseus looked at him strangely as Axel proceeded to get dressed in the clothes he had picked.

     "What? Do I no look handsome?" Axel questioned, cocking an eyebrow.

     "Not, not no. And yeah, you do... Just wondering why you're dressing up, I guess," Theseus shrugged, just pulling on a Plain White Tee's band shirt over his head and then a plain red hoodie.

     "Well, I do want to look nice for your father, don't I?" Axel laughed softly.

      Theseus snorted, shaking his head. "Okay then. Well, come on, you big bat. Unfortunately, you're my ride."

       Axel gasped, clutching his heart and feigning hurt. "I thought you loved to fly with me!"

      Theseus rolled his eyes. "I hate heights, you dweeb."

     Axel grinned, "Don't worry, kit mici, you'll be able to hold tight to me."

     Theseus smiled, standing on his tiptoes and pecking Axel's cheek. "Let's go meet up with Cain and the rest of the clan. Or pack. Or herd? Frick, I don't know what to call all of us!"

      Axel laughed. "We are just a group of misfits."

     Theseus nodded earnestly before dragging Axel out the door, heading down the flight of stairs. Today was the day. The day would finally overthrow Caeser.

So hi. Question to everyone who actually reads the author notes: Have you guys ever read up on Theseus from the Greek myths? Everyone's heard about Theseus and the Minotaur, but have you heard anything else about him? There's an entire chapter on him in Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes if you want to know more about the Greek hero. He was actually kind of a bad guy half the time... Ah well! Anyway, just wanted to know if anyone had. Also, sorry if I confused anyone with the name switch. Whoops. Anywhore, Sh*t is about to go down, so buckle in.