Chapter One - The magical Coffee Spilling

As you can guess if you want your life to turn out to be the most mainstream Harry Styles fan fiction ever then here are the steps:

Step one: Make sure you get a job in Starbucks, be sure your main reason is to meet the love of your life not serving fancy drinks, because who knows in a few weeks you might be touring with one direction!!!

If you already have a job then make sure that you go to Starbucks every single day, or if you live in a Starbucks than that's even better!

Step Two: You want to make sure that you act very clumsy or if you are already very clumsy then perfect. You can practice spilling drinks on other costumers to make sure that when the love of your life comes in picture you are a pro at it!

Step three: Your Starbucks must be in L.A.

Step four: When the time comes, and you see Harry Styles, run into him real hard to make sure ALL of your coffee went either on your shirt or his, but the best would be if it pourd on you.

Step Five: Now that you are most likely in his hands, stare into his green orbs and mumble you are sorry...

Step Six: And now is the time when he tells you to go to his flat and change your clothes, and you SAY YES!!! Don't worry your job can wait because ain't nobody got time for that!

Step Seven: On the way, when he tells you how beautiful you are and blah blah blah, you have to nod and smile and make up a depressed life story that you MUST share with him.

Step Eight: You obviously didn't go to his apartment just to change your top, while he is gone to get a top for you, until daydream about being THE Harry Styles's girlfriend.

Step Nine: Make out.

Step Ten: Make babies.

Step Eleven: Leave your job and go on tour.

Step Twelve: Live happily ever after!!

Well i hope you guys liked this chapter, soon to come more, and btw this is joke, ont actually take this seriously or do this is in real life you might end up in mental hospital, and gurl thats not my problem..

love love!