CHAPTER XII

Samantha's POV

Where can I find my friends? Ang baho at ang dilim dito. It's so creepy!

"Get off me! Hayop!! Anong gagawin mo!?"

Teka? Sinong sumisigaw? P-parang kilala ko. Doon nagmula ang sigaw.
Mabilis kong sinundan ang pinanggagalingan ng sigaw at halos sumigaw ako sa aking nakita.

Si Sofia! At may nakadagan sa kanyang lalaki.

"P-parang awa mo na. H-huwag. Huwaag-- @$!^&#*^"
"Easy ka lang. Kasalanan mo iyan nagpahuli ka ng buhay."

You animals!! All of you killed my friends! You don't deserve to live! I gripped the metal bar in my hand a little more tighter and at a lightning speed I stabbed the maniac in the back.

"AAAARRRRGGHHH!!"

I didn't stopped until the back of the guy was flooded with blood.

"ARRRRGGHHH!"

After repeatedly burying the metal bar in his back the guy stopped moving.

"S-samantha? SAMANTHA! OH MY GOD SAMANTHA!" Sofia was shaking while she hugged me.

"Halika kana Sofia. We need to move out now."

"Teka. Ku-kunin natin ang baril niya. Magagamit natin iyan."

After getting the gun from the dead man we hurriedly went to the dark hallway that Sofia pointed they went through.

"S-sam? A-san si Ariella?"

I turned to her and a tear dropped from my eyes.

"I'm sorry Sofia. I'm sorry"
"Oh my God! Si Ariella. Si Ariella. Hindi. Nooo!" Sofia's sobs as she tried to analayze what happend to Ariella.

"Ang kapatid ko? Si Thomas? Nakita mo ba?"
"Actually he was here with me along with Jade. Well be better hurry."

We finally reached the prison cells where my friends are held. They all stood up and was shocked to see me.

"SAMANTHA--"

"Ahh! Let me go!! Ahhhh!"

Few meters away the prison cells we heard screams being dragged towards us.

"Sofia? Get inside that open cell."
"But Sam--"
"NOW!"

After she went inside the cell I hurriedly hid at the back of the entrance door. No sooner than later a man appeared in the door holding Jade by the hair and Thomas by the collar.

"Ouch!! LET ME GO--"

Both of them was thrown across room. Jade cried as blood flowed down her injured head while Thomas crawled to where Sofia is.

Without hesitating I stabbed the guy in the back with the same piece that killed his friend who tried to abused Sofia.

"AAARRGHHH!"

He scream with excruciating pain as I pulled the metal bar out. He slowly looked at me and tried to grabbed me. He freaked me out that I stabbed him straight to his heart. After few second he laid dropped dead.

I tried to groped the keys in the guy's pocket. I opened the cells that imprisoned my friends. After unlocking their chains we all run to the exit.

"At sa tingin niyo saan kayo pupunta?"

There in the middle of the hallway stands a guy that hold a shining knife.