Chapter 16

Wendy's pov:
After we talked with Stan, Dipper and I went and grabbed some dinner (aka. A mystery dog and a pitt cola) then we walked around and went on numerous rides around the fair. I never wanted it to end! I then checked my phone and realized it was 8pm. I grabbed Dipper's hand as we joined the rest of the townsfolk. "Thank you all for coming out to the fair tonight! Although no one was able to dunk the Grunk haha. Now as the final event of the night, we have the fireworks display! It will start in 30 minutes, so please continue to have fun and we will give an announcement when ready, thank you all once again!" Me and Dipper hear Stan say. We both then looked at each other with a smile as I decided to ask Dipper "Hey Dip, wanna go on the ferris wheel before the fireworks display?" I asked excitedly.

Dipper's pov:
As me and Wendy were looking at each other with smiles and staring into each others eyes. "Hey Dip, wanna go on the ferris wheel before the fireworks display?" She asked me and I could tell she really wanted to but I wanted to say no because I have a fear of heights but being me, of course I just had to say "Why not?" I said to her without thinking. We then walked over to the line which was very small so it only took practically 1 minute to get in. When we got into our carridge, I looked around and realized there was only 2 seats. "Cheapy Grunkle!" I said while laughing and that made Wendy also let out a small laugh as we sat down. I began sweating and shaking badly as the ferris wheel began to move. I tried my best to remain calm, cool and collected but looking out the window dosen't help! "You alright baby?" Wendy asked me in confusion and concern. "Y-yeah e-everyth-ing is f-fine" I said as I looked at her not trying to let out a nervous expression but I think Wendy realized what was wrong.

Wendy's pov:
As we were slowly moving, I turned to face Dipper and he looked nervous. I know my Dipper when he is like this. "You alrighr baby?" I asked him in concern. "Y-yeah e-everyth-ing is f-fine" he studdered in fear as well as he was shaking and sweating. I then looked out the window to see we are at the top and we were stuck there until people exited the carriage and others entered. I turned back to see Dipper looking like he was gonna pass out or have a panic attack so I began thinking what to do. "Dipper?" "Yeah W-Wend-dy?" He said studdering once again. As he looked at me, I crashed my lips onto his, wrapped my arms around his neck and I sat down in his lap and as I pulled away for some air, the fear, the shaking, the studdering and sweating have died down. "What was all that about?" He asked with a grin. "To help calm down my boyfriend" I said with a smile. He then lifted my head up gentley using his hand before geney cupping my face and he kissed me this time. I immediatley kissed back and this kiss was the best one yet! As we seperated for more air, the ferris wheel began moving again so before this got out of control into a massive makeout session, I just snuggled my head and rested it on Dipper's chest and sighed happily. "I love you Wendy" he said lovingly but serious at the same time as he wrapped his strong arms around my waist. "I love you too dork" I said with a smile.

Dipper's pov:
We stayed like this for another minute or so until it was our turn to exit. I went out first then helped Wendy out by holding her hand as she exited. "Thank you sir!" I said to the controller. "Anytime Mr. Pines" he said with a smile and a friendly wave. We walked off and made our way to the stage for the fireworks display.

Thank you to all who are still reading the story! I do apologize again for not uploading in a long while but this book will only have 2 chapters left until completion but fear not Wendip fans, I am currently working on my second book "The Airplane Incident" which currently has 2 chapters published so please have a look at that one as well if you wish to. Thank you again guys!