enter the shroud part 2

at a local office building, the cops were investigating a strange scene. There was a car that went through it, two dead and a ton of stolen loot. Cops took pictures of the dead man that was in the caved-in car. As the cops were investigating, they had seen no traces of foul play. Agent overshadow came through the hole. She was wearing her skirt suit still...but had on a hooded sweatshirt in order to keep the cold down

"what have we got here?" the agent asked the man who taking pictures of the car. She was shocked at the force to sen a car this clear through.

"we expect that this was the car that did the robberies...something about this just seemed to be rather suspect"

"is that so?" agent overshadow asked, her eyes were intrigued with a raised eye brow "what do you know?"

"well...judging from the cops who were chasing them down.." the man explained

earlier that night

On the quiet suburban streets there was a symphony of destruction and chaos, three cars were going on a rampage of chaos and destruction. Two police cars were chasing down a beat up old sedan. Inside of the beat up old sedan, held the ill-gotten gains of crime, several hundred thousand dollars stolen from a lavish mall a few blocks away well as bags of jewels.

The smaller of the two, the obvious mastermind laughed as the two cop cars tried capturing them. The bigger one, the driver, was just avoiding road obstacles and bullets from the police.

"These idiots have no idea who they're dealing with." Said the skinnier one as he was laughing, looking at their ill-gotten gains from their corrupt leisurely activities. Smashing mail boxes, trash cans, and anything that was on the street, the beat up Sedan stampeded as if it were a bull through a china shop. Occasionally it returned gunfire, aiming towards the boys in blue.

"Boss I don't think they'll like their cars being destroyed." Said the large man, as he was worried, he didn't know exactly what was going on, but he knew he had to just keep driving as that's what the boss wanted.

"You want your cut don't you? Just shut up and keep driving, I'll do the thinking here!" The smaller man, obviously frustrated at the doubt of the driver, somehow aimed better due to his anger. This resulted in two of the cop's tires to go out, causing it to flip onto it's side. The two cop cars, becoming incapacitated were unable to follow the car.

The smaller one began to laugh frantically as he knew success was almost in his grasp.

"We're rich, we're rich, we finally did it. Nobody's going to tell us what to do anymore, we're finally gonna' be the big shots now."

present day

"two robberies in two nights?" agent overshadow was shocked at the fact that even though this was a civilized city...it was rather lawless, but there things that didn't make sense to her. It was the fact that this was nothing to do with the robbery from last night...yet, there was some big menacing hero stopping these two low level thugs...

"hey guys you gotta see this" a cop said, coming out of a small room. He motioned for the two to come in. they saw footage of the car coming through the wall destroying everything in it's path. Furniture, glass..hell a couple vending machines were not safe.

"jesus christ..." the agent said with shock "how...did that happen?"

earlier that night

"But boss, what about the cross man?" Questioned the large man as he kept his eyes on the road. "They say that when people see him, the go missing."