Chapter Two

"What can you remember from the accident?" Asked the person again when Louis didn't answer.

      Louis made the poor decision of telling the entire story. "So, Harry and I went to a concert and we were coming home. We were laughing and telling jokes when an announcement comes on the radio saying, 'Icy roads be careful' or something like that, and immediately a car goes out of whack.

      "Then we sort of slammed into it and spun into opposite traffic and next thing I know, Harry's on top of me...he's on....on top of me.....shielding me from the blow that the semi truck had to offer..." Louis finished, sobbing.

      "He saved my life. I owe him mine." Louis said, wiping away the tears from under his eyes.

      Harry could feel himself slipping in and out of conciseness as a medic treated his wounds. They were waiting for the blood truck to come and deliver blood to save Harry's life.

      Louis gasped as Harry stopped breathing and the pulse monitor went blank. "Charge 100. Ready, clear!" Yelled the medic, sending the electrical current through Harry's body.

"Charge 200. Ready, clear!" He yelled again, this time, Harry's body jolting a bit.

      The number's got gradually larger and larger until they reached 2000, causing Harry's body to jerk violently. The medic put up his hands and declared that Harry was dead.

      "Please, just do it one more time, please! Do it one more, you can't just let him die like this!" Louis pleaded, sobbing.

      "There's nothing else I can do." He replied.

      A female medic looked back and frowned. She grabbed the Defibrillator out of the other medic's hands and she looked Louis straight in the eyes. "I will save him for you."

      Louis smiled and shook his head, biting his lip. "You don't know how much I'm thanking you right now." He said.

      Then she took the Defibrillator and placed it pace on Harry's chest. She set it to a volt, then shouted, "Clear!"

      Nothing.

      Louis put his face in his hands and looked at Harry again.

      There was a rise and fall to his chest.

      "Harry!" Louis cried, almost squeezing the life out of him, but then remembering he'd already died that day and Louis betted that Harry wouldn't want to go through that expirience again.

      Harry smiled and opened his eyes, seeing Louis' shining face in front of him, but then Harry's head lolled to the side and he passed out.